We stayed at the ranch during February 2013 and just had the most fantastic, homely, comfortable stay. We could not have been better looked after.
We enjoyed to lovely riding through the stunning countryside on beautiful, well cared for horses, that we easy and calm.
Even tried a little bit of shooting and spent a lazy afternoon in the hot tub!!
Dan & Ellen offer the warmest of welcome and along with their staff (Marion, Nick, Justin & Ray) looked after us like family, the food was just divine, wholesome, home cooking, we really could not have had a better stay.
It was quite cold there during February, however, the sun shone and wrapped up during our rides through snowed covered valleys made for an amazing experience, we very much hope to return sometime in the future....Thank you all!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated dude ranch 100 miles NW of Denver - we love living here, and we love guests!Family friendly summer dude ranch, and pet friendly B&B the rest of the year, with horseback riding every day.Families play together and make memories of shared adventures. Horseback riding, mountain hiking, white-water rafting, awesome disk-golf, trout fishing, riflery/trap and lots more!Ours is not a nose-to-tail program - a good place to learn to ride. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sundance Trail Guest And Dude Ranch
- Sundance Trail Guest & Dude Ranch Hotel Red Feather Lakes
- Sundance Trail Guest & Dude Ranch Red Feather Lakes, Colorado