“A great place for Yakisoba” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 26 Restaurants in Pueblo West
Cuisines: Sushi
Pueblo West, Colorado
“A great place for Yakisoba”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food at MoMo West is always fresh and hot. The servers are always checking to ensure the customers are happy with the food.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Good sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Good sushi, maybe not the best in town, but tasty enough when we want to stay close to home. Service is always reliably good, which is rare in our area.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Trinidad, Colorado
“AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

The sushi was top notch! It was fresh and great tasting. It was a good place to take my 2 year old too! Friendly and comfortable environment. Orange ginger dressing on salad can't be beat. Try the Mo Mo West Roll, it was great!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Don't go Friday at 5:30 PM.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

We usually go for lunch on Saturday or Sunday. We have always had very good food and service here the two years we have eaten here. We went on a Friday night in July around 5:30 PM. They had a lot of take-out orders. It seem that they were more focus on the take-out orders than the people actually dining at the resturant. We had to wait longer than usual for our food our sushi to arrive. It is usually presented in a row on a plate but this time it was stacked on one end. It was less than the usual amount and they were trying to hide it by stacking it on one end of the plate. Our waitress never came back to our table to give us our check. We had to go up to the cash register and ask for our check. I hope this was just a bad night.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pueblo, Colorado
“Best Sushi in surrounding Pueblo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I have never had a bad experience here and I have been to Mo Mo's A LOT!

I have had almost everything on the menu. I love fish and seafood. Their creations for their roles are absolutely amazing. I know some are recycled and called something else, but the presentation and tastes I experience are amazing.

I love everything on the menu but I love spicy tuna. Any which way, I love their spicy tuna.

The nice thing is, Mo Mo's knows what customer service is. Their wait-staff and their sushi chefs are always nice and they always greet you with a smile. Also, they also market their new sushi roles by giving customers a free sample. What other sushi establishments do you know of that do this?

Customer service is one of my biggest gripes with restaurants these days. You have lazy managers teaching new employees their lazy ways, and restaurant owners wonder why their restaurants get bad reviews.

You are doing a great job Mo Mo's!!! Please have your other location on Santa Fe follow your same recipe of success.

• Visited June 2012