“1st Time Stay, Very Nice!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in Pueblo
Fort Carson, Colorado
“1st Time Stay, Very Nice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I was a little apprehensive at first when I drove up...Right off I25 on the northside..easy access to food and hwy... It looks small, not very welcoming from the arrival but when I walked inside, it was a nice surprise. From the greet, the Christmas Tree, nice lounge area to the covered drop off area. I even asked for an upgrad, she looked but was unable to accomidate... That's ok though, she tried... I received my King Bed room, walked in and it was nicely equiped...One of the most comfortable beds I have slept on in a long time. The shower was the best...OMG, boy was it hot and soft...I think I managed to stay at least 15 min...lol The hot breakfast was very satisfying, had all the good stuff...Thanks Comfort Inn, it was a very enjoyable stay. However, they do not have an elevator for Seniors or Handicaped, that was not a problem for me but just be aware...I will stay here again... I had some pics but they won't upload...

Room Tip: If your looking for a place to rest your head just for a night, this is it...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
comfortinnpueblo, General Manager at Comfort Inn Pueblo, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. we are in process of installing the evevator, it should be completed by March of 2014.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Nathrop, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Upon checking in I found that the refrigerator in my room did not work. The receptionist ending up swapping it out for a working one! Awesome customer service! Clean, quiet, good breakfast & Wi-Fi. Will stay again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
comfortinnpueblo, Manager at Comfort Inn Pueblo, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your nice comments for Willy will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Property CHI
Asst. General Manager
7195426868
Overland Park, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Chose this hotel based on good reviews and was very pleasantly surprised that it was even better than expected. The address listed was not correct, and left me in a shopping center parking lot, but located it across the interstate one block away on Dillon Dr (just under the Interstate from the Texas Roadhouse). Suggest you call to get directions. It seemed like a busy street, but no noise heard in our room. Desk clerk very friendly and welcoming. She gave us a room in the back corner on the second floor, far away from any noises from the pool or meeting/breakfast room. Two windows one in each direction. Room excellent, well equipped with what is expected. Extremely clean and well maintained. Breakfast was one of the best I had recently, including scrambled eggs and sausage patties in addition to yogurt, fresh fruit, waffles, danish, toast cereals etc. Highly recommended. I forgot to request my AARP rate, but the desk clerk adjusted my reserved rate for the AARP discount, to make an even better deal. Would definitely use again when in the area.

Room Tip: Our room in the top back corner was extremely quiet!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
comfortinnpueblo, Manager at Comfort Inn Pueblo, responded to this review, November 8, 2013

Kind Regards,

Property CHI
Asst. General Manger
7195426868
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

From check in til check out the staff was helpful and friendly location was awesome lots of places to eat and shop all around easy on and off I25 the room was nice lil minor issues nothing to make the stay questionable bed was nice all was clean and in place the free laundry was a added plus breakfast was good I would rather have fresh eggs then those processed egg patties fresh donuts were nice I happen to be up when they were delivered the property was clean and looked secure ...will most defiantly make a return stay there the 99% was only cause the the water didn't look all that great but I don't know if it had heavy traffic the nite before

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
We very much appreciate and value your feed back and will share it with our team. Your responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guest. It's always a pleasure to receive positive feed back.

Asst. General Manger
Center, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Our stay was excellent. From check-in to room quality to breakfast to check out, all was excellent.
The location is convenient, with quick access from and to the interstate. The parking lot was ample for cars and vehicles with trailers.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

comfortinnpueblo, Owner at Comfort Inn Pueblo, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guest. It's always a pleasure to receive positive feed back.

Asst. General Manager
Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We got a room with a hot tub in it. Really great front desk service. Rooms were really clean. The TV had a problem and the front desk woman came and fixed it right away. Ray helped us with our reservations and was really nice and helpful. We will stay here again for sure!

Room Tip: For $20 more, get the hot tub room.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
comfortinnpueblo, General Manager at Comfort Inn Pueblo, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Our front desk staff works really hard to make sure each of guest stay more enjoyable.
Mackinaw City, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Convenient location in Pueblo. Attentive and helpful staff. We had a second floor room, no elevators. We didn't mind carrying our bags upstairs but others might not be able. The room was fine and we would return to this hotel when in Pueblo again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Been to Comfort Inn Pueblo? Share your experiences!