“Not the Usual Ramada Quality, but Manager Handled well” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Pueblo

Save Saved
You added Ramada Pueblo to your Saves list
Ramada Pueblo
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4703 North Freeway, Pueblo, CO 81008 (Formerly Hampton Inn Pueblo)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #15 of 25 hotels in Pueblo

192 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Enjoyed our one night stay - room was large and clean. We were within walking distance of Cracker Barrel which was nice. The only problem was figuring out how to get to motel from interstate, made couple of circles.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
BRIDGETON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I travel all over the country and have for many years. I just thought someone should know. This is by far the friendliest, most helpful, and courtiest staff i have had the privlege of staying with. by the time my stay is over here, i'll have been here 10 to 12 months. I can honestly say i will miss them and only hope my next stay where ever that may be, the staff and rooms are half this good.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

BRIGHTON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Whenever we travel to Pueblo, unless they are filled, we have ALWAYS stayed at this hotel. Up until this stay, we were always so impressed with the service, friendliness/professionalness of the staff, but more importantly, the cleanliness of the rooms, and we've stayed in several of the rooms. When we stayed there in September, we stayed in room 248, which was not very clean. The room had not been vacuumed in a long time, I accidently dropped something behind the couch, I had to move the couch to retrieve my item, and to my dismay, I found pills on the floor, several dead moths, a dust/dirt build up. As I walked barefoot to take a shower, as I got into the shower, the water ran black from the bottom of my feet. The chair at the desk was filthy, and the base of that chair was covered in dust. The microwave & refridgerator did not work, was not able to use the coffee maker in room, as there was no filter holder, so I settled for tea. Trust me, I am not one to complain, but this was the worst room we have ever stayed in at a "Named Hotel Chain" I did mention this to the clerk upon check out, but she was so sick with the flu, that I didn't feel she truly understood my dismay, or she thought I was looking for a "free room stay" I was not. I just wanted to convey how dirty that room was, and in spite of room 248, my family and I will probably still stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Pueblo? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Pueblo

Address: 4703 North Freeway, Pueblo, CO 81008 (Formerly Hampton Inn Pueblo)
Location: United States > Colorado > Pueblo
Ranked #15 of 25 hotels in Pueblo
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Pueblo 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ramada Pueblo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Pueblo Hotel Pueblo
Pueblo Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Pueblo, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.