“Paid for internet.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Pueblo

You added Ramada Pueblo to your Saves list
Ramada Pueblo
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4703 North Freeway, Pueblo, CO 81008 (Formerly Hampton Inn Pueblo)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #16 of 25 Hotels in Pueblo

alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Enjoyed our one night stay - room was large and clean. We were within walking distance of Cracker Barrel which was nice. The only problem was figuring out how to get to motel from interstate, made couple of circles.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
BRIDGETON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I travel all over the country and have for many years. I just thought someone should know. This is by far the friendliest, most helpful, and courtiest staff i have had the privlege of staying with. by the time my stay is over here, i'll have been here 10 to 12 months. I can honestly say i will miss them and only hope my next stay where ever that may be, the staff and rooms are half this good.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

BRIGHTON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Whenever we travel to Pueblo, unless they are filled, we have ALWAYS stayed at this hotel. Up until this stay, we were always so impressed with the service, friendliness/professionalness of the staff, but more importantly, the cleanliness of the rooms, and we've stayed in several of the rooms. When we stayed there in September, we stayed in room 248, which was not very clean. The room had not been vacuumed in a long time, I accidently dropped something behind the couch, I had to move the couch to retrieve my item, and to my dismay, I found pills on the floor, several dead moths, a dust/dirt build up. As I walked barefoot to take a shower, as I got into the shower, the water ran black from the bottom of my feet. The chair at the desk was filthy, and the base of that chair was covered in dust. The microwave & refridgerator did not work, was not able to use the coffee maker in room, as there was no filter holder, so I settled for tea. Trust me, I am not one to complain, but this was the worst room we have ever stayed in at a "Named Hotel Chain" I did mention this to the clerk upon check out, but she was so sick with the flu, that I didn't feel she truly understood my dismay, or she thought I was looking for a "free room stay" I was not. I just wanted to convey how dirty that room was, and in spite of room 248, my family and I will probably still stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Clermont, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

This is a very convenient place to stay if you have students at Colorado State University, Pueblo Campus. It's just a few minutes to school, and probably where they live. There are numberous eateries close by and easy access to the interstate to explore the area. The hotel is not as perfect and clean as most Ramada's, but better than some places we've stayed and the bed is very comfortable. Breakfast is consistent everyday until 10 am with sausage patties and fried eggs to make a breakfast sandwich; two waffle makers, toast, bagels, donuts, cereals, and apples. We will be back to visit our daughter again - when the weather warms up!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple