“Never again” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Clarion Inn & Conference Center

Clarion Inn & Conference Center
You added Clarion Inn & Conference Center to your Saves list
Clarion Inn & Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4001 N. Elizabeth, Pueblo, CO 81008 (Formerly Pueblo Inn and Conference Center)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #17 of 25 Hotels in Pueblo
“Never again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

Locked out of our room for a half hour. Conduit running across the ceiling, big metal thing sticking out from the bed. I hit my leg on it, and my 1 year old hit her head on, and for 100$ I would rather throw another twenty bucks and go to a decent hotel. Never never will I go to this hotel again. Desk clerk was nice, but the ladie running the breakfast was rude and unfriendly. Pool was ice cold and hot tub should have been called a warm tub.

• Stayed May 2012
dennisyellowstone, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, May 15, 2012
Thank you for your report on trip advisor. If you would contact me personally,I would like to get some more informaation from you. As our previous reviews suggest, we succeed very nicely in taking care of our customers. Stella in the restaurant has always received accolades for her dedication and helpfulness. I apologize for the problems you incurred. i will follow up on your comments. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience at dennislpatrick4@msn.com.

Dennis L. Patrick
GeneralManager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

the manager and staff treat you like your family, the rooms are spacious and clean , I have stayed at this hotel on buisness for the past 4 years and will not stay any where else in pueblo the ameneties that come with the room make the stay that much nicer , for the price theres no better in pueblo

Room Tip: I always stay on the second floor seems a lot quieter and the west side is furthest from the streets
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
dennisyellowstone, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, May 7, 2012
Thank you for taking time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your comments. The staff has evolved to a "customer service machine" and I share these reviews during our meetings.

Again thank you
Pueblo, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

I have never been at a hotel where they welcomed you with open arms and really meant it! We stayed at the clarion in pueblo for a few days and the hospitatily was fantastic.When They answer the phone welcome and where they treat you like family. This is no lie. They really treat you like family!!! The Manager there ANDREA welcomed us with open arms, she made us feel so comfortable as if she's known us for years. You don't find that very often.When i come back, I hope to see Andrea again. The front end staff Jessica was very welcoming also, she was so happy to go out of her way to make sure the stay was great. This place met our every need and beyond. I wish every Hotel was like this one! thanks for the great stay. I recommend this hotel to everyone!!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking time to send a review. Both Jessica and Andrea are and asset to our team. They believe in customer service and will go out of their way to show it. At times, it can be trying but our staff try to make everyones' stay enjoyable. Thank you again, we are always appreciate of the comments.

Dennis L. Patrick, GM
Pueblo, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

clarion hoetl, makes you the traveler feel like family, aundrea, the hotel manager treated me and my family as if we were staying at her very own residence, she put the capital c in comfort , meeting our every needs. never being bothered by our requests, i feel as if aundrea was going the extra mile and beyond. when i come back to this hotel it will be because of aundrea the hotel manager, not to mention the hotel staff frontend without a shadow of a doubt is jessica, great service! in meeting our demands and questions. our housekeeping team staff did an outstanding job when it comes to cleaning and stocking our room with the perfect goodies and and necessities, i even remebered their names john, lauri, they deffinetly left an impression on me and my family, and i cannot forget the breakfast sense it was some of the best food i have ever tasted and also deserves a reward for service. God Bless the clarion hotel and staff thank you for treating me and my family to the best stay we ever experienced at any hotel #1 in colorado. sinceraly amanda quillen and family

Room Tip: room 109 on the bottom floor closest to the pool and spa !!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time to post a review. Our staff is very appreciative of your comments and they are reviewed daily to our staff. The staff mentioned will get special recognition for their efforts. We work hard a striving for perfection. Again, thank you for taking time to make us feel "special" and "appreciated"

Dennis L. Patrick, General Manager
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

My father has just had to undergo massive heart surgery in Pueblo and the Clarion Inn has been more than accomodating to me and my whole family. Not only does this hotel offer a discounted rate for hospital stays the staff has been wonderful. Your front desk staff has been very kind and very professional. The breakfast is awsome also.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
dennisyellowstone, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, April 24, 2012
First and foremost, I hope the srugery went well and my prayers are with your father for a speedy recovery. Second, I would like to thank you for your comments, We strive for perfection and it's always nice to receive comments when we succeed. Thank you for staying with us. Dennis L. Patrick, General Manager.
cedar fort
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

I was transfered from Utah to Colorado for my job, and I have stayed here before because I have always been welcomed from your front desk staff, and your management has done everything in there power to keep me as comfortable as possible, and when ever i needed something i could count on the front desk staff to answer my questions, or give me directions, i will recomend this hotel to all my friends and family, and if i have to stay in a hotel again i will make sure it is here, thank you for all your service, and keep up the good work.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
pueblo,co.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

Hotel has changed management teams and cleaned up the property. Front desk staff very helpful, rooms in much better condition and wireless internet fixed. All of the major issues I have encountered with previous stays seemed to be resolved and the property has shown great improvement.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
dennisyellowstone, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, April 10, 2012
Thank you for your most recent comment. It has taken a while to "tweak" our internet equipment but our tech did an excellent job. I am pleased we were able to accomodate you and than you very much for trying us again. We strive continuously to excel in customer satisfaction. It's nice when a guest compliments us for trying our best..and succeeding.

Been to Clarion Inn & Conference Center? Share your experiences!