“I was disappointed!” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 26 hotels in Pueblo
Las Vegas, Nevada
“I was disappointed!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

It is a nice property old but could be a good property again. The people were great and worked very hard to do their job with what they had.I believe that in this case the owner is the only problem, the ice machine is broke on all floors,I asked at the front desk about them and they said that they had called and someone was on the way I think that they were not telling me the truth,I think that the owner is to cheap to pay any amount of money to fix anything at this place. Over all it is a little dirty and had a smell that was unpleasant at best, look at the bathroom floor when you first get their if you are like me you wont want to walk on it with your bare feet. I could go on from here but I am going to rap up with, Go some place else and spend a little more money and you will be happier.

Room Tip: I don't know of anything that would make it better.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

28 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Burlington, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Doing a cross country motorcycle ride from Vermont with Colorado riding as the highlight. Having completed 5 days riding in beautiful places, we had to turn east to head home. Stopped here because we like Quality Inns, and the price was very right.
Discovered they had the best hot tub jets, and the nicest long lap pool of all the places we have stayed so we decided to get off the bikes (which we needed to do anyway), and spent two nights here. Facilities and amenities were great. Unfortunately, if you want to eat at a restaurant where you can walk to, this property is not perfect. It's kinda in the north west boonies of Pueblo so there's only a pizza joint and a diner within walking distance. If you're a hoofer, you could walk further east to a couple of others, but the selection is poor and the clientele is a little sketchy. If you have a car, then it's no problem, but once we park the bikes for the day (night), we don't like to get back on them, ergo, a restaurant within walking distance is necessary.
But if we pass this way again, we would probably stay here again. It's a nice property.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
LONGMONT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

I requested an accessible room and they substituted an expensive suite room at the same low price to make it easier for us to move around. The room was clean. The shades made the room dark at night and we didn't hear any noise despite the fact that a high school baseball team was down the hall from us. The mattress was great. The breakfast was amazingly great. This hotel is a keeper.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Lake Mary, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

Although Kitty is very nice I am very disappointed in the quality here. The entire wedding party I am in are on the 2nd floor and even after calling 3 times last night the noise of the track team upstairs kept us all awake last night until 3 am. There are at least 4 rooms on this floor of people in my party and I am telling the others who are supposed to come in this weekend to go else where. I am looking into other choices as well because even after talking to the front desk several times, I am not satisfied. here are some pictures of the "fitness center"...2 ancient machines that have rust and parts that move side to side while trying to utilize them....seems more liable to my health to try to workout on them.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Westminster, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

At last, I found a quality priced room that provided a good nights sleep and a clean room!
Yes, the decor is a little dated but my main concerns (quiet/clean) were met and exceeded.
A continental breakfast is offered but I did not partake (6am-9am breakfast hours).
They offer a pool, again another amenity that I did not take advantage of.
Great area, right near shops and restaurants.
Gabriel checked me in, nice gentleman.

Room Tip: The suites are very spacious!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

Checked in at 12:30 A.M. Richard the night manager was hilarious. He had both my wife and I laughing within a minute, after we had just finished a late night 3 hour drive. Check in was painless. Room was clean, neat and tidy. Very comfortable beds. All in all, a great place at a great price, breakfast included. LOVED it. We'll be back. ;-)

• Stayed May 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

Rooms are old but well kept and clean. My father-in-law had eye surgery so this hotel was close by. They gave us two bottom floor rooms close but not to close to each other. The front desk girl knew my husband and I needed a little privacy. We did have trouble with the phones, could not call the other room and the tv was messed-up. They did their best to make our stay pleasant.The breakfast was better than other Quality Inns. If your not looking for high end I would reccomend an overnight stay,

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Pueblo? Share your experiences!