Hotel was very clean and rooms were large and nicely furnished. Breakfast was not a continental breakfast but a very nice selection of hot and cold items including eggs, sausage, waffles, yogurt, bagels and donuts and more. Staff was great and really went out of their way to accommodate us even allowing us to stay until 2 PM because of a flight delayed by snow. Have been staying in Pueblo 2 -3 times a year and would choose this hotel above all others for value and quality of stay.
- Also Known As:
- Wingate By Wyndham Pueblo Hotel
- Wingate By Wyndham Pueblo Hotel Pueblo
- Wingate Hotel Pueblo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located just one block west of I-25 at exit #102 (Eagleridge Blvd). Our guests enjoy all-inclusive pricing, friendly staff and comfortable well appointed rooms with many extra ammenities. Offering a free full hot breakfast, free WiFi, indoor pool, hot tub and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Stentorian NV, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Pueblo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.