We stayed here on our way to Steamboat Springs, Co and check-in went very smooth, the place smelled very clean, rooms were great (pillows were small but beds were comfy) we didn't swim but I did check out the area and it was very clean. We all ate breakfast there prior to check out and it was very good had a nice variety of foods to choose from. We all had a great stay and would def recommend this hotel. Also had a very convienant location it was right off the highway so very easy access.
- Also Known As:
- Wingate By Wyndham Pueblo Hotel Pueblo
- Wingate By Wyndham Pueblo Hotel
- Wingate Hotel Pueblo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located just one block west of I-25 at exit #102 (Eagleridge Blvd). Our guests enjoy all-inclusive pricing, friendly staff and comfortable well appointed rooms with many extra ammenities. Offering a free full hot breakfast, free WiFi, indoor pool, hot tub and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Pueblo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.