“Good food, great atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Shamrock Brewing Co.

Shamrock Brewing Co.
Ranked #3 of 265 Restaurants in Pueblo
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located just two blocks from the Marriott Hotel and the Convention Center in the heart of Pueblo, Shamrock Brewing Company offers a distinct dining alternative. Equal parts Irish pub, brewery and restaurant make Shamrock Brewing Company a truly unique Pueblo Restaurant experience. We believe great beer, excellent food and good friends go hand in hand. The food is great, the beer world class and the CRAIC outstanding. CRAIC (Pronounced crack) means a fun, friendly and exuberant atmosphere.Whether it is business or pleasure Shamrock Brewing Company is the place to meet. Our antique mahogany bar is warm and inviting. We offer an extensive list of top shelf Irish and Scotch whiskeys, a good wine selection and specialty martinis and manhattans. If you are a sports fan don’t miss any of the action on our all HD system or enjoy a game of NTN Trivia or Texas Hold-em anytime. We serve weekend brunch, lunch, dinner, late night and have a children's menu.
Lufkin, Texas
“Good food, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

When I travel, I tend to try to find the places that the locals go, and the Shamrock Brewing Company is one of those places in Pueblo. I was shocked to read some of the reviews regarding service - we had outstanding service. If space is an issue, definitely ask to be seated in the dining room, which affords you a great view of the brewing tanks. I am not a beer drinker, but my husband loved the beer he ordered. I had fish tacos, which were the special, and they were better than average, with a crispy, slightly spicy, slaw. Other members of our party had Reubens, which looked very good. I also recommend the bread pudding for dessert - the highlight of the meal! We were there on a Friday night - the bar was crowded, but the dining room wasn't bad. I am not sure smoking was even allowed, because I don't recall any issues with smoke as we walked through the bar to the dining area, unless we just lucked out. No one was rowdy or out of hand - all in all it was a good evening!

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Tennessee
“Good corned beef & cabbage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Since the hotel staff wasn't able to suggest a great steak in the downtown area, I decided to go here for some corned beef & cabbage. It turns out to be a good option for this night. In fact, it may be the best corned beef and cabbage I've ever had at a restaurant (I'm going to claim mine can be better, but just not every time). The corned beef was very tasty and very tender, but not crumbly. The cabbage was cooked enough, but not mushy. The seasoning was perfect for me.
The place was crowded on this Friday night, so I sat at the bar to avoid waiting for a table. The servers were quick enough and polite, so I have none of the complaints some previous posters did, and I didn't have any rowdy drunks by me either. My experience was quite good, so I'd consider eating here again whenever I get back to Pueblo, but it's not likely to be anytime soon.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Really good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We went here with a group of 14. They handled the big group pretty well (they didn't have a lot of other business though). The beer drinkers seemed to like the beer & the food was really good - we had calamari, portobello tacos, shepherd's pie & a burger. Would definitely consider coming back when in Pueblo.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great find on a long road trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We spent one night in Pueblo and read the great reviews of this place. Since we're home brewers, we like visiting local brewpubs and trying their products. The beer here was excellent, and the food just as good. One of us had the signature corned beef sandwich (yum!!) and the other the salmon salad (another yum!!). The service was fast and friendly, the atmosphere lively and welcoming, and the historic building a treat. We'll return here for sure if every in the area again.

Visited May 2013
Pueblo, Colorado
“The luckiest Irishmen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

The staff is amazing! I can't believe this place exist in such a small town. I have been to many place around the U.S. and by far this blows doors all around. Well rounded staff,food all scratch obviously and the atmosphere was a weel restored old buliding from the early 1900. You can tell there is a lot of love in the place. My son was able to run around and the staff took him in very welll. They took the time to chat with him even when they were slammed. Other families seemed very happy as well. They only had smoking on the back patio which was nice that they had one fro non-smokers up front. I was greeted friendly when we walked out and asked to come back next time. The fish and chips were great! when I asked about the beers, fish or even where the best places to go in Pueblo were, the staff was fully knowledgable in pointing me to to the right answers. Thank you shamrock staff for your patience with me and my 5 year old son. Great place!

• 5 of 5 stars Food