“Highly recommend” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 25 Hotels in Pueblo
Houston, Texas
“Highly recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

The happy, friendly and helpful front desk was comforting when we checked in without a reservation around 8 pm. They gladly accept a rate I had seen online at the official BW site and our AAA. The room was beautiful and comfortable. Such a pleasant night. The hotel is located close to quite a variety of eateries. We chose the Cracker Barrel located next to the hotel which was true Cracker Barrel, nice waitstaff and good home cooking. Definitely would stay at this location again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
EAGLERIDGEPUEBLO, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Eagleridge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
We are so glad that you had a great time at the hotel. We do hope to see again soon and tell all of your friends also.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

I was very impressed with this hotel. Comfy beds and pillows. The rooms were a bit dated but oh well. The best part though was an omelet station for breakfast. Very quick service too! The only downside was a strange smell in thr lobby.

• Stayed September 2012
EAGLERIDGEPUEBLO, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Eagleridge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 9, 2012
Thank you for the nice comments. I agree that the made to order omelets are one of our great features.
Brighton, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

We stay at this hotel every year when we come down for the state fair. The people have always been nice. The breakfast is great. The rooms are always clean. When we are in the Pueblo area the Best Western is always our first choice.

Room Tip: We always get the king room with the pull out sofa because the rooms are a litlle bit bigger.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thanks so much for the nice comments. I agree the mini suites are a little bigger but even the standard rooms are a nice size.
Colorful Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

On our way to camp at a Retro Campground in Canon City (STARLITE) we drove this far and stopped in time to enjoy a lovely dinner at the Cracker Barrel nearby. The front desk clerk was very helpful and made several dinner suggestions, a few places offer discounts to BW guests (so be sure & ask). The front desk clerk was very accomodating and efficient. Our room was large and clean and very comfortable! Love staying at Best Western's, you never have to wonder if the rooms have a hairdryer, iron/ironing board or coffee in the room. We don't always use each item everytime but at least we know they are there! Also, the free breakfast that all Best Western's offer save us at least $10.00 in breakfast costs and more importantly, time in trying to figure out where we are goning to eat! The breakfast at this particular BW was very good and offered an omelet station with a chef, while our made-to-order omelet was being prepared, we made our toast, got our coffee and a piece of fruit, once done, it was just as good, or better than most restaurants! This hotel is right off the highway, so it made it easy to get off and on our way the following morning! Would highly recommend to anyone traveling to this area!

Room Tip: We were up on the top floor, which we prefer so you can not hear people running above, just as long...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
EAGLERIDGEPUEBLO, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Eagleridge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
The entire staff is so glad that you had such a pleasant visit with us during your recent trip. We, of course, think we have the best breakfast in town and the price is the best also. FREE Hope you come stay with us again really soon.
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Very friendly staff got the visit off to a good start. My room was a mini-suite and it would be perfect for a multi-day visit. Plenty of space and options to feel home away from home. The AC unit was a little loud for the TV, but did help drown out any potential disturbances. The ding from the elevator woke me up, but once I figured out what it was (and not my alarm clock) I was able to ignore it the rest of the night. The breakfast with fresh waffles and omelets was an unexpected surprise...as I was expecting the usual cold breakfast or do-it-yourself variety. Breakfast was excellent!

Room Tip: If you can stay away from the elevators!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
EAGLERIDGEPUEBLO, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Eagleridge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Thanks so much for your compliments regarding the hotel and staff. I am glad you felt this was like a home away from home. the elevator bell is set a ADA standard and I am sorry that it does carry into some rooms.
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is not a luxury hotel, but it is an excellent value and very reasonably priced. We arrived early, but the friendly front desk manager provided us with a newspaper, offered us seating and something to drink, and asked that the maids get the room cleaned pronto, which they did. Our request for a room in a quiet area was also accommodated, as we were assigned an end-room on the 2nd floor.

The room was adequate, even though the bathroom was small, the bed was comfortable, and Internet was up to speed in the room. We also appreciated the refrigerator/freezer for our wine and picnic items. The highlight of our stay was the outstanding breakfast, featuring made-to-order omelets in the morning, a very welcome addition to the ordinary breakfast-included items at other comparable hotels/motels. There were also a number of other hot and cold choices. We enjoyed our stay here and would return.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thanks so much for the nice review. I am glas that your stay in Pueblo and at the hotel was so nice.
Denver, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

I'm from Pueblo, but work in SLC, UT. We stood at this Inn during Memorial wkend as a treat. Entrance was dirty-badly in need of vacuum. Went to check in around 3 p.m. Front desk was unmanned. There was a phone that was to be used if service was needed and I called twice with no answer even though I can hear the employees talking in the back. I saw other guests experience this too. Never did see anyone at the desk. Room was average, bathroom, way small. Bed comfortable. Breakfast was ok, I've been to other Best Westerns with a much better breakfast. Omelette maker was unfriendly and seemed to hate what she was doing. But I saw her later smiling and laughing with her coworkers. Too bad she wasn't as friendly with the guests. I found the staff to be unfocused on the guests needs. Pool lights were not on until I asked and had to ask for more towels. There was a 2 inch centipede at the bottom of the pool and waited for a counterperson to show up to tell them, he didn't seem to care, had to spell it out and repeat that centipedes bite and that it was in the water. Final straw was when my husband and I showed up @ 9:30 a.m. for breakfast and would not even be allowed to pour a glass of juice, even though the pitchers were sitting on the counter, because breakfast was over @ 9:30 a.m. When I mentioned this to one of the guys that worked there, he said that the sign posted said 9:30 and that he was sorry, while smiling(?) (I thought it was 10:00 a.m.) So we had to go to ihop and wait for 30 minutes. Don't be a minute late or else. I found some of the fellows that worked there a little strange. Suspect some strange business goes on at night from some strange things I saw going on in the hallway. The rate of $109 was not worth it at all for a Pueblo hotel. I've stayed at the Best Western in St. George Utah and it was sparkling, the breakfast was wonderful and the staff was really down to earth, welcoming and helpful. The rate was $107 and that was a weekend holiday. I checked out and was so dissapointed with this place. Will not stay there again. Recommend the Hampton and will stay there next time.

Room Tip: Pool was freezing. Don't get the room next to the business center.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
EAGLERIDGEPUEBLO, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Eagleridge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 2, 2012
I am sorry that the guest felt she was treated rudely by staff. the hotel was 75% occupied during her stay and all the other guests felt that the breakfast staff and managment did a fine job. The ice machine on the third floor was not working but staff has been willing to deliver ice to any guest that the requested it becuase of the issue and that was explained to the guest when she commented about the ice machine. Again, I am sorry she was unhappy with her stay but I do feel that the staff here does a great job of making the guests feel at home.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Eagleridge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!