“Very good hotel, super friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #3 of 25 hotels in Pueblo
Kansas City, Missouri
“Very good hotel, super friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Very friendly staff got the visit off to a good start. My room was a mini-suite and it would be perfect for a multi-day visit. Plenty of space and options to feel home away from home. The AC unit was a little loud for the TV, but did help drown out any potential disturbances. The ding from the elevator woke me up, but once I figured out what it was (and not my alarm clock) I was able to ignore it the rest of the night. The breakfast with fresh waffles and omelets was an unexpected surprise...as I was expecting the usual cold breakfast or do-it-yourself variety. Breakfast was excellent!

Room Tip: If you can stay away from the elevators!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
EAGLERIDGEPUEBLO, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Eagleridge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Thanks so much for your compliments regarding the hotel and staff. I am glad you felt this was like a home away from home. the elevator bell is set a ADA standard and I am sorry that it does carry into some rooms.

125 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is not a luxury hotel, but it is an excellent value and very reasonably priced. We arrived early, but the friendly front desk manager provided us with a newspaper, offered us seating and something to drink, and asked that the maids get the room cleaned pronto, which they did. Our request for a room in a quiet area was also accommodated, as we were assigned an end-room on the 2nd floor.

The room was adequate, even though the bathroom was small, the bed was comfortable, and Internet was up to speed in the room. We also appreciated the refrigerator/freezer for our wine and picnic items. The highlight of our stay was the outstanding breakfast, featuring made-to-order omelets in the morning, a very welcome addition to the ordinary breakfast-included items at other comparable hotels/motels. There were also a number of other hot and cold choices. We enjoyed our stay here and would return.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thanks so much for the nice review. I am glas that your stay in Pueblo and at the hotel was so nice.
Denver, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

I'm from Pueblo, but work in SLC, UT. We stood at this Inn during Memorial wkend as a treat. Entrance was dirty-badly in need of vacuum. Went to check in around 3 p.m. Front desk was unmanned. There was a phone that was to be used if service was needed and I called twice with no answer even though I can hear the employees talking in the back. I saw other guests experience this too. Never did see anyone at the desk. Room was average, bathroom, way small. Bed comfortable. Breakfast was ok, I've been to other Best Westerns with a much better breakfast. Omelette maker was unfriendly and seemed to hate what she was doing. But I saw her later smiling and laughing with her coworkers. Too bad she wasn't as friendly with the guests. I found the staff to be unfocused on the guests needs. Pool lights were not on until I asked and had to ask for more towels. There was a 2 inch centipede at the bottom of the pool and waited for a counterperson to show up to tell them, he didn't seem to care, had to spell it out and repeat that centipedes bite and that it was in the water. Final straw was when my husband and I showed up @ 9:30 a.m. for breakfast and would not even be allowed to pour a glass of juice, even though the pitchers were sitting on the counter, because breakfast was over @ 9:30 a.m. When I mentioned this to one of the guys that worked there, he said that the sign posted said 9:30 and that he was sorry, while smiling(?) (I thought it was 10:00 a.m.) So we had to go to ihop and wait for 30 minutes. Don't be a minute late or else. I found some of the fellows that worked there a little strange. Suspect some strange business goes on at night from some strange things I saw going on in the hallway. The rate of $109 was not worth it at all for a Pueblo hotel. I've stayed at the Best Western in St. George Utah and it was sparkling, the breakfast was wonderful and the staff was really down to earth, welcoming and helpful. The rate was $107 and that was a weekend holiday. I checked out and was so dissapointed with this place. Will not stay there again. Recommend the Hampton and will stay there next time.

Room Tip: Pool was freezing. Don't get the room next to the business center.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
EAGLERIDGEPUEBLO, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Eagleridge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 2, 2012
I am sorry that the guest felt she was treated rudely by staff. the hotel was 75% occupied during her stay and all the other guests felt that the breakfast staff and managment did a fine job. The ice machine on the third floor was not working but staff has been willing to deliver ice to any guest that the requested it becuase of the issue and that was explained to the guest when she commented about the ice machine. Again, I am sorry she was unhappy with her stay but I do feel that the staff here does a great job of making the guests feel at home.
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

The price was most reasonable, pleasant at front desk, clean & terrific omelet breakfasts made to order by in-house chef. Some of the staff who clean the rooms have trouble with English so that made it difficult to tell them what we wanted done to our room. Easy to access off the freeway & handy to restaurants, incl. the Cactus Fower Mexican Restaurant. Mattresses need replacing & very small bath area - a handicapped room would probably provide more bathroom space. Nice to be on 2nd floor as those windows open & have screens - 1st floor windows do not open.

Room Tip: second or third floor rooms if you want fresh air & there are views of Pikes Peak from the odd n...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
EAGLERIDGEPUEBLO, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Eagleridge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 18, 2012
Thanks for your comments. I am glad that that you had a great time in Pueblo and hope to see you again in the future.
Aurora, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

We were in town for a soccer tournament and enjoyed the breakfast and the rooms.
The only downfall was the elevator was broken so we have to walk up and down 3 flights for stairs all weekend. It was a good stay and the location was very good.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
EAGLERIDGEPUEBLO, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Eagleridge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 26, 2012
thank you for your comments. We are sorry about the elevator but the part was on back order and was fixed within hours of receiving the part. Please stay again soon
Aurora, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

We stayed for 2 nights for a wedding over New Years. The rooms were standard and the breakfast was alright but the lady making the omelettes certainly treated me and my brother-in-law like children.

But what really frustrated me is the fact that both my $200 tablet and my mother's wall iPod charger were stolen after we forgot them in the room. We called immediately after we got home and realized they were missing. We knew we had left the charger plugged into the wall and the tablet on the bed. When we called, they said they would "look" for them and call back. Okay, well a day later they still haven't "found" them despite the fact that we KNOW we left them there. I'm very disappointed with this dishonesty.

So whatever you do, don't trust the cleaning staff. Either hide your valuables or don't let them clean the room at all. Won't be coming back here again unless it's to collect our stolen items.

Room Tip: Just don't let the cleaning staff through your room.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
EAGLERIDGEPUEBLO, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Eagleridge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 7, 2012
All of my housekeeping staff has been employed at the hotel for more than four years. . They would not take property that does not belong to them in fact, I have a long list of lost and found from rooms left by guest. My housekeeping staff has even turned in 4- $100 bills left under a phone book in the room so they would not lose their jobs by not reporting items left by guests Thiis group had connecting rooms occupied by the wedding party and were given a late check out by the hotel and then guest called later that day to say she had left the notebook and charger in the room at check out. The housekeeper stated to the front desk that she found nothing on the bed and we found nothing in the laundry removed from that room, we also did not find the charger in the wall as the guest had stated. We did take her number and told her we would call if it did show up in the hotel area. I am sorry she had a loss but I have complete faith in my housekeeping staff and feel she was unjustified in her comments.
Santa Fe, NM
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

Very nice hotel for the area. Very friendly staff. The room was clean, and fairly large. Located right next to a Cracker Barrel rest., and a Harley Davidson dealership. I would highly recommend if you are traveling and just need a place to stay for the night. Access from and to the interstate is very convenient. The beds were very comfortable with an ample number of soft pillows to make the sleep enjoyable. The TV is flat screen and has a variety of channel selections. The towels were clean, but very rough.

Room Tip: Higher floor has less noise.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Eagleridge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!