“Love their pancakes and hashbrown casserole” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 278 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: American
Pueblo, Colorado
“Love their pancakes and hashbrown casserole”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I love their pancakes with their little maple syrup bottles that they give you. You can ask for more.
The hashbrown casserole is always good too. And of course Iove to shop in their little store. Always find the coolest things that you can't find somewhere else.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Pueblo, Colorado
“Excellent menu and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

The location is right off the freeway. The service is wonderful and everyone was really nice. Food was perfect.

Visited February 2014
“Always great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Love eating here! Food that warms the soul! Kids love their pancakes. I love it all. The servers are very nice. Prices are great also!

Centennial,Colorado
“Best of the rest in Pueblo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Having eaten lunch or dinner at a number of restaurants in Pueblo, I'd have to say the Cracker Barrel is about the only one I trust to be consistently decent. We are frequently in Pueblo on business and have eaten often at Cracker Barrel. Sometimes the food and service are better than other times, but it has always been at least acceptable. The one time it wasn't (because of less-than-clean plates and glasses), I complained and the management made good by comping the entire table. We had Thanksgiving dinner here with a few friends. The price was reasonable and the food was both plentiful and very good.

We've had good meals at several of the other chain restaurants, such as Ruby Tuesday and Country Buffet. Evidently the quality control is much better at these places. I hate to lump all of Pueblo's independent restaurants into one basket, but unfortunately, it has been our experience that many of the independents are pretty lackadaisical regarding both food quality and service.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pueblo West, Colorado
“Consistently Good Chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

The food at Cracker Barrel is consistently good and until recently consisted of mainly comfort food. They have added Healthy Fixins options to the menu. We opted for the comfort food. It was Friday and Fish Fry Night, my wife opted for the Cod, I opted for the Catfish. Both were very good and the servings were plentiful. I enjoy the collard greens and mac & cheese, my wife picked healthier options of a cucumber salad and coleslaw...she said both were very good. We waited a while after we were seated and other people coming into the restaurant after us were waited on before us...not a huge problem and I attribute it to the learning curve of new waitstaff.

• Visited January 2014