“Never again” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse, Delicatessen
Pueblo West, Colorado
“Never again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Stopped in for a business luncheon. The food was horrible. I order a ham and cheese sandwich. The bread on the sandwich came from what appears to be a generic loaf of white bread and it was extremely dry. The potato chips were poured out of a bag on top of the square unsliced dry ham sandwich. The only thing worse than he sandwich was the dated white plates and old tarnish dinnerware and lets not forget the old plastic pepsi beverage glass.

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Pueblo, Colorado
“Went twice in the same day it was so good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Went for breakfast I had the All American is was great, way to much to eat. They told us about dinner went back that night I had the Prime Rib and Shrimp. Prime was cooked perfect and tasted wpnderful and it was the best shrimp I have ever had. Our new favorite place.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pueblo, Colorado
“Much better places for breakfast in Pueblo”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Had breakfast here which was an omelet. Service was good and waitress friendly.
Good was very greasy, I would rate this as about the worst omelet I've ever had.
The place is dark and in need of some updating.
This would not be a do-over for breakfast, I've heard their dinners are pretty good.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Mixed Feelings”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

First impression was not very good. You enter a very dark entrance from an otherwise bright day outdoors.

There is dining on the right and on the left. - A little confusing to a newcomer. The room on the left has photos of airplanes which match the theme of a restaurant named "Hanger". The dining on the right lacks this theme. The furniture is outdated and my arms stuck to the chair and table at my last visit.

The salad bar was self serve, the food fresh and tasty. I ordered the prime rib this trip and it was very fatty and lacked a good flavor.
My son ordered the Chicken Fried Patty and he enjoyed it. My daughter ordered an Italian Sausage sandwich and it was overcooked.

Not a bad restaurant but could use some updated furniture, floors and matching themes in both dining rooms. Also a brighter/lighter entrance.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“A bargain”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

My family decided to eat here based upon the trip advisor reviews. I was skeptical because I couldn't see an online menu, but I called to find out what they served. You can choose between steak, prime rib, chicken, burgers & a few seafood dishes. Dinner for 3 with an appetizer & 2 beers was $63. Seemed like a good price to us.

I had a filet with a chutney that was quite good. (Get the sauce on the side). My husband had Chicken Fried chicken. My meal came with soup & salad before dinner.

Our server was super nice & everyone else seemed nice too.

This place isn't fancy, it looks kinda like a "dive bar" frequented by locals - not a bad thing. The parking lot had lots of cars which was a good sign to us so in we went.

I don't know that I'd rush back but the food & the service was good.

• Visited May 2013