“A bargain” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 265 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse, Delicatessen
“A bargain”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

My family decided to eat here based upon the trip advisor reviews. I was skeptical because I couldn't see an online menu, but I called to find out what they served. You can choose between steak, prime rib, chicken, burgers & a few seafood dishes. Dinner for 3 with an appetizer & 2 beers was $63. Seemed like a good price to us.

I had a filet with a chutney that was quite good. (Get the sauce on the side). My husband had Chicken Fried chicken. My meal came with soup & salad before dinner.

Our server was super nice & everyone else seemed nice too.

This place isn't fancy, it looks kinda like a "dive bar" frequented by locals - not a bad thing. The parking lot had lots of cars which was a good sign to us so in we went.

I don't know that I'd rush back but the food & the service was good.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Colorado
“Best home cooking!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Staff is wonderful, food is amazing and you can't beat the meal for the price! Plan on taking some home because the portions are HUGE!

Visited April 2013
Pueblo, Colorado
“The Most Accomodating Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

The is a jewel of a place. Our Corvette Club has been there several times and they always accomodate us. We never seem to give them notice and they always get us right in and we usually have a large group of at least 20 people. The service is great and the food is wonderful. Their special of Liver and Onions is one of the best I have tried and the Prime rib was to die for! Great! Tucked away right off the highway but easy to get to, we often forget this should be our first choice!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food and friendly service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Since the Hangar changed owners a few years ago, I have only noticed that the service and food has gotten better. Current cooks are doing great as well as the owners and waitresses to make sure our food turned out the way it should. Seems like they all work as a team. Like every restaurant, every once in a while your food won't be perfect, but if its not, they fix it right away! Not to mention its the best prime rib I've ever had!! I will continue to be a loyal customer here!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pueblo
“YUM YUM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

What a great little place, a little jewel in Pueblo. Food was awesome, food was great will be back. Loved the atmosphere and friendly, friendly staff! Prices are great!

• Visited February 2013