“Local place” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Denver
“Local place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Good selection of plain, food, nothing fancy which we didn't want. Service was nice. Close to motels.

Visited September 2013

South Florida, Florida
“Good Breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Motel had no free breakfast so we eat here. Food was fresh and good. Service was very good. Portions were large and tasty

Visited July 2013
Pueblo, Colorado
“never brought out my 5 year old niece's lunch”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Food was good. Waitress was friendly but very forgetfull. had to ask for salad plates 2 times. when the food came out they did not have my 5 year old nieces's meal. Waitress asked the child what she ordered 2 times. she said they forgot to make it. my niece ended up eating something from all of our plates. her food did not come out until we were all done eating, by that time she was not hungry. we asked the waitress to take her meal off the ticket, she said she needed to check with the manager. Waitress came back and said that the manager said "no". I asked if i could talk to the manager. The manager came out to our table and just stood there looking at us. I told him why we were upset and he held his hand up to me and said ill take it off, then he walked off. I am very disapointed with the service and not sure I will return.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

The hamburger I had was way better than fast-food drive-thru. My friend had a breakfast burrito smothered in green chill that looked really good. I have to say the wait staff was really good. I was impressed with how friendly and quick they were. They helped us with directions to local attractions the coffee was good and my cup never went dry. We will eat there again while in the Pueblo area.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Burlington, Vermont
“Kind of down and out diner”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Ate dinner here because it was only one of two places we could walk to from the Quality Inn. The clientele was pretty sketchy, but that's my value judgment. Food was OK at best. The young girl servers were nice and friendly which helped. I wouldn't eat dinner here again.

Visited July 2012
Supra5, Owner at Southwest Grill, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Sorry you felt other customers were not up to your expectations. I also apologise that the food was only Ok in your experience. We will strive to do better. I am glad you gave compliments too the wait staff, they are awesome! I would have hoped we rated better than you had listed. Thanks for your comments.