“Great restuarant if you know how to make a bowl” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #161 of 278 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: Asian
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great restuarant if you know how to make a bowl”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

service is great, waitress was polite, asked for our drinks and we grabbed our bowls.
The cooks ask if you want teriyaki sauce at the grill, but the variety of sauces and oils available are enough, especially if you like it spicy. I recommend the hot red pepper, coconut, and garlic. Adding sauce before the chefs cook it adds more flavor and believe it or not helps them out too.

Come early to get the best ingredients, and ask for meat to get stocked if it's empty.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Pueblo, Colorado
“Will not go back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I had been to this place numerous times in the past few years. It was usually ok but my last trip will be my last. First off, it's not clean, the floors around the ingrediants and grill are always sticky. Secondly, the ingrediants you can chose from are low quality, especially the meats.

On my most recent trip they were busier than usual but I decided to still wait in line to have a bowl grilled. I stood in line 50 minutes!!!!! By the time I sat down to eat I was past hungry, and I told the waitress how long and she couldnt believe it. I assumed we would not be charged full price due to the excessive wait, but I was wrong. I told the cashier after as we left how long I stood in line and she too was in disbelief. They need to do something to speed up their process, cooking food for two people at a time does not work on a busy Satruday. And after the long wait, the food was terrible, will never go back.

• Visited December 2012