“I'm from Louisiana and I LOVE THIS PLACE!” 5 of 5 stars

314 W. 4th Street, Pueblo, CO
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 278 Restaurants in Pueblo
Pueblo, Colorado
“I'm from Louisiana and I LOVE THIS PLACE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

We always leave overstuffed! We have a hard time not ordering one of everything on the menu! My husband loves the muffaletas. I always get the shrimp poboy! Shrimp are big and there are plenty there! My family LOVES the Seafood Gumbo! This place hits the spot of home for us! We visit often! Service is fast and efficient! The owner treats us like family! WE LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Publeo West
“You have to try the catfish!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

The catfish was excellent and the service was great. Our first time eating there, the gumbo was good too. We will be going back, a nice change of pace from the regular restaurants in Pueblo.

Visited January 2014
Pueblo West, Colorado
“I guess if you've never had Cajun food it might be good.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Overpriced. Poor quality. Not too friendly and messed up our order making us pay for selective hearing. I ate at a Cajun place in Denver that far outweighs this place. I will never eat there again.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Canon City, Colorado, United States
“Great Cajun Food, Great Service, Reasonably Priced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

The title really says it all. The service is fast and friendly, the food was delicious and the price was less than we expected. We had the fried catfish. The fish wasn't quite as flaky as I would have liked, but it was still delicious. The cole slaw was not drowned in dressing like it is at so many places. The cornbread was the best I've ever had anywhere. There are plenty of Cajun choices available.

On the minus side, this place is small. There are about six tables. It could fill up fast during the lunch hour. We came in the middle of the afternoon and there were several tables available.

We will most definitely eat here again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Must eat there”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

If you like Cajun food you'll love this hole in the wall restaurant. Only 5 tables in downtown Pueblo. The food is really tasty. We both had gumbo, which was thick and delicious, and beignets for dessert. When we're in this area again, we will return.

• Visited September 2013