“TYPICAL MOTEL 6” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 25 Hotels in Pueblo
Menominee, Michigan
“TYPICAL MOTEL 6”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

This wasn't too bad, as Motel 6 locations go. Parking was cramped and not convenient to the rooms. As is usual with this chain, the clientele included some unruly and noisy guests, but the room was relatively clean and the water was hot.

Room Tip: Unless you want to swim (in season) avoid rooms by the pool, since there is no parking there, and yo...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Srinagar, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2011

OK if you are looking for a place to crash for the night. Very conveniently located but other than the room there is nothing much to say about this place. Room is small but the heating is so noisy it is very hard to sleep. It kept me awake most of the night.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank kingjkhan
Harrietta
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2011

Staff was friendly at first. Then we went to our room smelled like dog pee. Ask for another room that was worse. They came in and sprayed the room we lef thet window open for 5 hours came back it was the same. We went to the front desk told them we will not be staying the next day she was not pleased . That night the people next to us bang the door all night long and at 5 the next morning to guys were yelling in at each other too. It was so bad I needed to let all out there know this. DO NOT STAY THEIR.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank mxsl

Travelers are raving about these Pueblo hotels

Prescott Valley, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2011

The clerk was rude when I checked in. The room had a foul smell though I opened the door hoping to air it out. I did not want to have to deal with the rude clerk again. The bed was also uncomfortable. This is the worst Motel 6 I have ever stayed at.

Room Tip: Go Elsewhere!
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank kimjady
Demotte, IN
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2011

Stayed one night passing through. If we could have kept going we probably would have! Entry door looked like it had been kicked in - you could see daylight around it and smell the charcoal lighter fluid from the resident in the unit 2 doors down grilling on his mini-weber! People dropping garbage from the second floor in front of our room. People up half the night partying. I didn't sleep a wink worrying about my car. My advise is to try another motel in the area.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank nancee62
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2010

I'm surprised there are so few reviews of this m6. It is surrounded by many hotels in the area, but it was by far the busiest, judging by the parking lot. I am sure the price ($40 or so including tax) was the reason.

The room is a basic m6; clean, roomy, nothing special. There are gas stations, a ton of chain restaurants around the corner (on rt 50), and a Target / Walmart.

If you're looking for a place to stay a night between Colorado Springs and NM / southern Colorado, this is a great pick.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank nysingle
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2006

My dogs & I stayed at the Motel 6 for two nights. Because it was only a few dollars more, I booked a room with a kitchen (room 122). When we checked in, I was pleasantly surprised. It had a REAL kitchen – not just a tiny fridge & microwave! The kitchen was equipped with a full-size refrigerator-freezer, microwave, two burner stove, and coffee maker. It also had a table and two chairs. Considering that this was a Motel 6, the kitchen was LARGE!

The bedroom area was typical Motel 6. Small, but comfortable. Everything worked just fine, and the room was clean. It had two full size beds, a dresser/TV stand, a comfy chair, and a nightstand. It also had an alarm clock. The bathroom was also typical Motel 6. There was a small shower, and no bathtub.

The motel has an outdoor pool. I didn’t go in, but it looked nice and was VERY popular.

There was never any outside noise in my room. The only noise I heard was the people in the room above walking around. Apart from the occasional noise, I found only two tiny faults. There were some small holes in the drapes. I doubt they were big enough for anybody to see in. And, it would have been nice if there had been some dish soap in the kitchen.

This Motel 6 is in a very convenient location. There are lots of chain restaurants and fast food within a mile. I REALLY liked it! It was definitely worth $4 extra a night for the kitchen just for the added space & the fridge!

• Stayed May 2006