“trip to albu” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 25 hotels in Pueblo
EVANSVILLE
“trip to albu”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

nothing special, clean, comfortable room with few frills. 100 words is BS take what I send you or forget the whole thing

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

114 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Room was incredibly stinky and air conditioning wouldn't work. Staff was horrifically rude. Long wait to check in. Disgusting bathroom covered in ants. Stiff bed. TV cable went out, never returned. Riff raff everywhere. I have nightmares of this [--].

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Briggsdale, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

The motel was a little difficult to get to until you figure out the area. The first thing I thought when we walked in the room was "oh my, This is the smallest motel room we have ever stayed in." The second thought was, " the barn would be a cleaner place to stay." NOT kidding! The web page states that this place was renovated in 2010...NOT. The manager was difficult and unwilling to work with us on checking out. Absolutely no customer service! Even taking in to consideration the lower price, I would NEVER stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't stop!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Oklahoma, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

We arrived here when my husband was suffering alltitude sickness and we neede a place for him to lie down fast. Hina at the front desk was soooo helpful, friendly and cheerful. We got our rooms quickly at 1:00 PM. Hina even offered to unload and deliver ouy luggage to our room. this is an older establishment. We found it clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the indoor pool. Conveniently located next to several places to eat, walking distance. Thanks to Hina at the front desk for helping us in our time of need and her friendly caring nature makes up for any shortcomings. Definitely would stay again if my husband could stand the altitude.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

It is a bit hard to get to from the main street. It is not an ultra modern hotel....but nice enough
for moderate folks. The price was extremely good. Hina...a day clerk was very nice and went out of her way to try to find me a soda...even said she would send someone to a store to buy one for me. (The pop machine was not working) That was not a good thing...due to the hot
weather! I was there August 2 and 3 of this year (2012). I would stay there again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Licking, Missouri, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

our stay 7/21/2012, The room was dirty looking and "HOT", they don't run air until room is rented but the air in our room wouldn't cool hardly, we ended up having to take the front cover off to try an get some air as the cooling fins were "PACKED" full of dust & drit (couldn't even brush them out) "WOW" what a "HEALTH'Y ENVIRONMENT LOL". Not sure why they haven't been close down by the health Department.
The Manager did offer us a "DISCOUNT ON OUR NEXT STAY" ""YEAH RIGHT"".

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Monument, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Reserved my room through Wyndam Rewards program 2 weeks prior to my stay. Arrived @ Super 8 Pueblo, CO and was told I reserved 2 rooms. I provided our confirmation number from Wyndam which did confirm 1 room only. I was still told they would charge me for two rooms when I only reserved 1 room. I checked in only with the understanding I would pay for 1 room. My sign in sheet was for 1 room only and the correct charges showed on the sign in sheet which I did sign. Received my credit card statement 3 weeks later to find Super 8 charged me for 2 rooms! I had made it clear @ check in I would pay for 1 room and signed the check in sheet for 1 room only. Sent my dispute email to Super 8 Pueblo with a response time limit which I have still not received. They cannot even provide the courtesy of a response.

Also we stayed for 2 nights. The room was not cleaned between nights and linen/bath towels were not replaced with fresh. Room was not touched from the time we left and came back from our outing! The do not disturb sign was NOT on the front door. DO NOT STAY @ THIS HOTEL LOCATION!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Pueblo? Share your experiences!