“good for the money” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 25 Hotels in Pueblo
Denver, Colorado
“good for the money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

It is a bit hard to get to from the main street. It is not an ultra modern hotel....but nice enough
for moderate folks. The price was extremely good. Hina...a day clerk was very nice and went out of her way to try to find me a soda...even said she would send someone to a store to buy one for me. (The pop machine was not working) That was not a good thing...due to the hot
weather! I was there August 2 and 3 of this year (2012). I would stay there again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Licking, Missouri, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

our stay 7/21/2012, The room was dirty looking and "HOT", they don't run air until room is rented but the air in our room wouldn't cool hardly, we ended up having to take the front cover off to try an get some air as the cooling fins were "PACKED" full of dust & drit (couldn't even brush them out) "WOW" what a "HEALTH'Y ENVIRONMENT LOL". Not sure why they haven't been close down by the health Department.
The Manager did offer us a "DISCOUNT ON OUR NEXT STAY" ""YEAH RIGHT"".

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Monument, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Reserved my room through Wyndam Rewards program 2 weeks prior to my stay. Arrived @ Super 8 Pueblo, CO and was told I reserved 2 rooms. I provided our confirmation number from Wyndam which did confirm 1 room only. I was still told they would charge me for two rooms when I only reserved 1 room. I checked in only with the understanding I would pay for 1 room. My sign in sheet was for 1 room only and the correct charges showed on the sign in sheet which I did sign. Received my credit card statement 3 weeks later to find Super 8 charged me for 2 rooms! I had made it clear @ check in I would pay for 1 room and signed the check in sheet for 1 room only. Sent my dispute email to Super 8 Pueblo with a response time limit which I have still not received. They cannot even provide the courtesy of a response.

Also we stayed for 2 nights. The room was not cleaned between nights and linen/bath towels were not replaced with fresh. Room was not touched from the time we left and came back from our outing! The do not disturb sign was NOT on the front door. DO NOT STAY @ THIS HOTEL LOCATION!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Hua Hin, Thailand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The room was ok for the price and the pool and hot tub was clean and we enjoyed spending time there.
If we ever go to Pueblo again we will stay there. It was kind of hard to find our way into hotel from the main street but once we found our way it was easy.

Room Tip: sorry no help
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Sterling, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

My husband and I were in the middle of moving and needed a room for one night so we tried this bargain hotel. BIG mistake!! I have stayed at Super 8s before with no problem, in fact just finished a review on the one in Limon Co, very good. This was so dirty, smelly, we slept on top of the spread. The staff was unfriendly and what made it worse is I think the front desk person was the manager on duty and he was so rude!! Avoid this hotel, there are so many better ones in Pueblo.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Farmington, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

The front desk clerks were very friendly and helpful in all of our needs.The rooms were well clean and housekeeping did a great job during our stay by asking if we needed anything, always very polite. We when swimming everyday and the pool area was well lit and clean. I would always come back and stay at this hotel again when in town, Thanks Hina for making our stay comfortable....

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Colorado Springs
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

I was an evacuee from the fires of Colorado Springs and this place was last to have rooms. I had my cat and she is used to a clean room!
Don't stay here! This place should be fined or bulldozed!

• Stayed June 2012

Been to Super 8 Pueblo? Share your experiences!