“Too much food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Spanish Fork, Utah
“Too much food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I'm baffled by the reviewers who complained of dry burgers or burgers that were too thin. The several times I've been to Bingo Burger in the past six month, the burgers have been so thick and juicy the bun has fallen apart and I had to eat my burger with a fork and knife.

The burgers are HUGE, and the serving of fries is HUGE. Share both, if you can. I get the mini Bingo burger and either an order of fries (of which I eat about 1/4) or a milkshake. I wish they'd let me order a kid's meal.

I love that the restaurant gets its goods locally.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Beulah, CO
“Best-quality burgers, like no others”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Organic, locally-sourced beef, onions, tomatoes, buns, and chiles and an amazing attitude toward food and people - what a combination! On a cold, blustery night, fresh off the interstate, we found warmth and real sustenance here. First, though, we had to contend with a daunting menu board right inside the door. I'll give you a couple of clues: if you want chopped green chiles mixed in with your meat, order the first burger, and the person at the counter will walk you through further embellishments. If you don't want the chiles, choose the second item (the Berry burger).

Your burger will be cooked to order (pink or not pink). When it's ready the cook will call out your number. And then - well, the Colorado Springs Independent voted it Best of 2010, and you will agree when you see the meaty juices drip onto your plate.

By Pueblo standards, Bingo Burger is open late. That means it closes at 8 PM Monday through Wednesday, at 9 PM Thursday through Saturday. Sadly, it's closed on Sunday.

Website: www.bingoburger.com

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“better than fast food burger”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

We went here after reading some good reviews. Maybe because of this my expectations were to high. We both ordered our burgers pink and they were cooked through. My friend did not even eat all of his burger because it was dry. This is a person who prides himself in cleaning his plate. They also got our cheeses mixed up so I got his and he had mine. The fries were good along with there FREE dipping sauces. This place is kind of pricy @ 22.00 for 2 people. I would eat here again but not make it a priority, just because I don't like fast-food burgers. i have to say I was impressed with the meat and most ingredients being local. This is something I look for when traveling as I prefer to support local community

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pueblo, Colorado
“Three strokes and you're out!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Third time eating at Bingo Burger. First time patty was thin and could not taste lamb burger. Then on second trip could not taste beef burger it was so thin. On this third trip patty was thicker but was not a full patty at all, when I lifted the bun, the party covered about a half of it. Will not be back as I'm not overly wild about the taste of an eight dollar bum.

• 1 of 5 stars Food
Salida, Colorado, USA
“Taking the hamburger to a new level”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

When I want a flavor adventure based around the ordinary American hamburger, Bingo Burger is the place to get it. It's a fast-food format, order at the counter and go get it when it's ready. But it's not terribly fast, and it's definitely not a cookie-cutter menu. There are hundreds of ways to configure your meal, and the available sauces are wonderful. Not terribly cheap, but only when compared to fast food. They use local grass-fed beef, local potatoes in their hand-made fries, local chili. And did I say that it's super good?

• Visited January 2013