“Best hotel in Pueblo” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 25 Hotels in Pueblo
Leuven, Belgium
“Best hotel in Pueblo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

I tried out several hotels in Pueblo and this Hampton Inn is superior to the rest.
Check in is fast and friendly. Coffee is always available. Rooms are large, clean and quiet: no noise from the highway. Several restaurants are within short distance. Access is easy. Breakfast and wifi are included. The price to quality ratio is ok. I would certainly recommend this hotel. If you are looking for something more upscale, you have to drive to Colorado Springs.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Santa Barbara, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

It may mave been an isolated incident, but after I got my "is your room ok?" call after checking in for a four night stay I noticed the rug had several "items" on it and had apparently not been cleaned in a while. When I left the next morning I mentioned the problem to the desk clerk. He assured me it would be taken care of. It wasn't. In fact, a bug appeared in the bath - a bonus I guess. Floor in elevator was dirty. Hall floors were not very clean. I have pics to share with the manager but there is no email address for him/her. I checked out two nights early and into my fave BnB, where I should have stayed in the first place. The Hampton staff was very pleasant, however the same nice young woman who checked me in checked me out. When I told her why I was leaving, she said, "But when I called you said your room was ok." That was before I noticed the dirty carpet. One more business trip in two weeks then I AM DONE.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Cheryl M, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pueblo/North, responded to this review, March 6, 2012
I am sorry there was a problem during this stay but we make sure we call every guest that checks into the hotel within 10 minutes after arrival which usually takes care of any room issues. I did check this reservation at the hotel which was only made for 2 days, both of which the guest stayed. My e-mail is on my business card at the front desk and my staff would have been happy to provide the guest with a card or e-mail to send his pictures. My housekeeping staff takes pride in their work and they want every guest to have a pleasant stay at the Hampton in Pueblo. Again, we are sorry we did not exceed this guest's expectations.
Dewey, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

Great location in North Pueblo, CO. There is a Village Inn right in the same parking lot, along with a Cracker Barrel next door. Also, within a one-mile radius, there are plenty of places to eat. We ate at the Olive Garden one block down. The room was a large suite. It was very spacious and the beds were very comfortable. What is nice about the location is it is not in the business district. We were towing a trailer and really did not want to drive through the busy downtown business district.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
San Francisco, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for several nights. Room was clean and quiet. Staff was nice.

Free breakfast and warm cookies in the evening.

• Stayed October 2011
Albuquerque
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

The elevator floor carpeting had spilled food and papers in both elevators. This was the first impression when heading up to our room. The cleaning staff did not place plastic bags in the waste baskets in the room and in the bathroom. The air conditioner did not work properly and made the night's sleep very chilly.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Cheryl M, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pueblo/North, responded to this review, September 30, 2011
thank you for your recent comment on Trip Advisor. I will be checking the common areas more regularly to make sure the entire staff is looking at all the little things that will make your stay more enjoyable.
Belton, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

Upon arrival at this Hampton we were greeted as usual but when we got into our room there was a card with our names on it and welcoming us back. We stayed there last year. The hotel is clean and bright with loads of restaurants within an easy walk. Highly recommend this one. No pets allowed what a plus!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

Loved the hotel, good location near the highway, but not so close that you get noise. Near plenty of food and shopping, Good for business, clean rooms with friendly staff in a newer property. My only complaint was the slower internet connection. Streaming on Hulu or netflix isn't happening at this hotel. The staff knows, but this would be a five star if they fixed it.

Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Pueblo/North? Share your experiences!