“Great place in Pueblo” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown

You added SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   150 S. Santa Fe Avenue, Pueblo, CO 81003 (Formerly Cambria Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Book early and save 20%!
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Pueblo
Tennessee
“Great place in Pueblo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

This was my first time staying at any Springhill Suites, and I was very happy with the experience. After a long day on the road, the greeting by the wonderful front desk staff was much needed! The young lady was very cheerful, polite and did her job quickly. She marked a few dining choices within walking distance on a map, even though there apparently aren't any locally owned places known for their steaks close to the hotel. So, I chose Shamrock Brewery instead.
About the hotel itself: This is a relatively new hotel, and it shows. Everything about the hotel is clean and inviting. My room was great! I like that they provide plenty of places at the desk to plug in stuff that needs charging. The flat TVs worked great. The heating system was comfortable and held the temp where it was set. The bathroom was real nice. And, the bed was very comfortable. And, even though located real close to I-25, it was quiet in my room.
Breakfast the next morning was as good as I expected, and the area was kept nice and clean.
If I ever come pack to Pueblo, I will try to book my stay here. It is right off the I-25 at exit 98A, and across the street from the Pueblo Convention Center, and a block from Sangre de Christo Arts and Conference Center. There are several restaurants within easy walking distances, as is the Riverwalk.
Thanks for a great overnight stay!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank thetractorman
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We are so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and some of the great features of the hotel. It is our goal to exceed every guest’s expectation and provided a home away from home. See you on your next visit!

Durango, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

From the minute I walked in the door I was greeted with a warm welcome and a smiling face. When the young lady noticed my cane, she gave me a suite close to the elevator. The room was wonderful; clean, quiet and a comfortable bed. Unfortunately I had to leave early on the mornings I was there so I didn't have a chance to eat breakfast. However, it smelled and looked delicious (I had to at least peek!). When I returned in the evenings it was usually quite late yet there was always someone at the desk to greet me with a smile. I would definitely recommend staying here and I know that I will again as well. I just hope that next time I have more time to enjoy the pool, the bar and the suite!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Joanne A
We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay. Guests that leave with a smile on their face make our jobs worth it. My staff works very hard to make our guests feel comfortable and happy. Please come visit us again soon you can enjoy our breakfast.
Alberta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Stayed for a week while on a course. The hotel is very nice, clean and the staff is very friendly. Nice pool and exercise area. The first room I had was quite noisey from the windstorm, they let me move to 322 which was great. It is sheltered from the wind and the Interstate and was very quiet. This room is a king suite which is ideal for business travel with the seperate desk/couch area. The only "complaint" is I thought the breakfast sausage and ham at the "free" breakfast didn't taste very good to me. (bacon would be nice)
I would definately stay here again.

Room Tip: 322 is quiet
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank mikenbec
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your weeks stay at the hotel. We hope to see you again!
Southern California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I found this little gem in downtown Pueblo, now I admit that the location is not ideal but the room and the layout makeup for any location problems. On the plus side there is a gas station with a convience store right next door, and it is located within walking distance of historic downtown and the riverwalk area. The layout of the room although small is very well layed out, and flows with ease. I like the seperation of living room area from the sleeping room area. The breakfast is very basic and lacks a little as it gets later in the day, also the attendant would stare at you as you showed up (I know he was just trying to do his job and keep the area stocked which he did very well) it is just a little offputting. The parking is real convient and right out front of the hotel. Dining is located less then 5 minutes away

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank heumanntouch
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing our hotel. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and our convenient location. As a valued guest your comments have been noted and will help us improve our daily operations.
Trinidad, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Stayed there accidently but what a great room, was supposed to stay at the hotel around the corner glad I booked this hotel . I can not say enough about the room,staff,breakfast,pool or exercise room will definitely be staying there again when in Pueblo extremely clean & the bed was very comfortable I also loved the walk in shower but you do have to request one .. had a pleasant stay .... I give thumb up to SpringHill Suites wont be disappointed in them would highly recommend see you next time Im traveling through...

Room Tip: I think anyroom with be a plus
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Rosalie M
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
We are so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It is very important to us to exceed all guest expectations so the fact that we achieved that during your stay makes all our efforts worth it. It’s great news that an “accident” turned into a great situation and you enjoyed the comforts that the SpringHill Suites offers. See you on your next trip into town.
La Junta, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

My husband and I spent the night at the SpringHill Suites Downtown. We had a very pleasant stay!
The hotel is located right off 1st street (downtown), and it is very modern. The staff is very friendly. The bedroom was great!! The hot tub was nice, the indoor pool was a little too cold to our taste. The breakfast made up for it!!! :)
We would definitely recommend this hotel for a stay in Pueblo!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Audrey D
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We take great pride in guest satisfaction so we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Please come visit again soon!
Fort Collins, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The Hits:
The room was clean and the furniture in good shape.
Breakfast was standard fare but adequate.
The water pressure in the bathroom was adequate.
The towels and bedding were also adequate
There is a make-up mirror in the bathroom
The Misses:
It took us over 15 minutes to check in (we were the only ones at the desk) because the clerk was on the phone taking a reservation
The room had a deodorizer smell that was overwhelmingly strong.
Hotel suites attracts families and we had one next door and above us that were stomping around and bouncing stuff off the wall until the late (early) hours--it was distrubing.
The closet in the bedroom is akwardly located next to the bed with little room to access it.
The bathroom sink is really too high and I am tall enough to not have that issue
TV Channel line up was difficult to use if you wanted local channels--they were all over the dial

Room Tip: This hotel backs the Interstate on one side and you can hear bar music on the other side--you need t...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank BluDragonFlyer
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you for your comments. It helps us improve our operations. Sorry about the noise. At times when we are at full capacity as we were during your stay people have all different types of routines. We apologize if this effected your stay. We are in the process of updating our TV channels to HD so the issue with the lineup will be fixed shortly.