I rated this an average overall due to some irritations during my stay.
First the good: property is fairly new, and has a bit of a modern, hipster feel about it, much more interesting than your typical Courtyard or other stodgy, older Marriot facility. The location is conveniently adjacent to the I-25, which might not be so good if you received a room on the east side of the building (facing the interstate), but easily accessible. The property is within easy walking distance of several interesting downtown attractions, including a Children's Museum, and a riverwalk-style pedestrian area. The King Suite room had a nice layout and modern feel, and was reasonably well appointed (good bedding, furnishings, work space).
And now the not-so-good: I asked for a "high floor" and quiet room, but ended up on the third floor, not the fourth floor. The room had a very strong odor-neutralizer smell, which required that I keep the window open most of the time - good thing the weather was mild! I knew to request a west-facing room at check-in to avoid the interstate noise, but didn't anticipate the stomping throughout the night from the room above that seemed to amplify into my room. Also did not anticipate the idiot in the next room bouncing a soccer ball against the wall until well past midnight. A complaining phone call to the front desk temporarily took care of the soccer ball, which helped.
- Also Known As:
- Cambria Suites Pueblo Hotel
- Cambria Suites Pueblo Hotel Pueblo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel in style at SpringHill Suites by Marriott® in Pueblo Downtown, the all-suite hotel that seamlessly blends design and functionality offering the modern amenities you need to stay refreshed and focused – all at an affordable price. Spacious suites and vibrant lobbies offer flexible spaces perfect for working, meeting or relaxing in Pueblo. Take the stress out of travel with free Wi-Fi, relaxing pools and fitness centers. Our Market is open 24/7 for snacks and necessities. Enjoy our complimentary new breakfast with fresh choices for a customized start to your day– like eggs with local salsa or Greek yogurt and oatmeal complete with a toppings bar for a variety of options. Discover SpringHill Suites on your next visit to Pueblo and leave relaxed and refreshed. Conveniently located off I-25 exit 98B. 2 blocks from Pueblo Riverwalk and Historic District. 1 block from Pueblo Convention Center. Close to Pueblo Zoo, Ice Arena, and Colorado State Fair Grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.