This is the type of place you want to find after a hard day of traveling and work. Front desk was very helpful and friendly. This Sprighill has a full service bar and bistro on site. So a one stop shop for dining and lodging. Pool and workout facility is in great shape. Breakfast is also included in your rate so you can grab a bite before you hit the road. If you have to stay in Pueblo I would highly recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Cambria Suites Pueblo Hotel Pueblo
- Cambria Suites Pueblo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel in style at SpringHill Suites by Marriott® in Pueblo Downtown, the all-suite hotel that seamlessly blends design and functionality offering the modern amenities you need to stay refreshed and focused – all at an affordable price. Spacious suites and vibrant lobbies offer flexible spaces perfect for working, meeting or relaxing in Pueblo. Take the stress out of travel with free Wi-Fi, relaxing pools and fitness centers. Our Market is open 24/7 for snacks and necessities. Enjoy our complimentary new breakfast with fresh choices for a customized start to your day– like eggs with local salsa or Greek yogurt and oatmeal complete with a toppings bar for a variety of options. Discover SpringHill Suites on your next visit to Pueblo and leave relaxed and refreshed. Conveniently located off I-25 exit 98B. 2 blocks from Pueblo Riverwalk and Historic District. 1 block from Pueblo Convention Center. Close to Pueblo Zoo, Ice Arena, and Colorado State Fair Grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.