The hotel was very nice, Hubby and I took notice of it as soon as we pulled up. The front desk clerk was very helpful and informed us that the City of Pueblo's Boats, Bands and BBQ festival was taking place and within walking distance (LOVED the festival...very charming and afforadable! Highly recommed).
Our room was very nice and large. We even had a semi-seperate seating area with its own TV. Great place for business travelers I would think because of the very "tech-y" desk area. It had many port holes for connecting to several different things.
Bathroom was clean and it even had a "seating" area in the shower. One thing I would change is the location of the towels. They are underneath the sink...why? This was annoying as a tall person, but bearable.
The bed and pillows were comfy. There has a clock radio that was IPhone docking friendly. I was disappointed by how long it took for the room to cool down. They keep the room tempatures very high... 78ish. Even after enjoying the festival for four hours the room had only gone down 2-3 degrees.
Another disappointment was breakfast. The pictures advertise several choices, but we did not get that experience. Plus, we never got a chance to make a waffel because of the poor selection the wait time was too long and they only have one machine.
Despite its drawbacks Hubby and I would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Cambria Suites Pueblo Hotel Pueblo
- Cambria Suites Pueblo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel in style at SpringHill Suites by Marriott® in Pueblo Downtown, the all-suite hotel that seamlessly blends design and functionality offering the modern amenities you need to stay refreshed and focused – all at an affordable price. Spacious suites and vibrant lobbies offer flexible spaces perfect for working, meeting or relaxing in Pueblo. Take the stress out of travel with free Wi-Fi, relaxing pools and fitness centers. Our Market is open 24/7 for snacks and necessities. Enjoy our complimentary new breakfast with fresh choices for a customized start to your day– like eggs with local salsa or Greek yogurt and oatmeal complete with a toppings bar for a variety of options. Discover SpringHill Suites on your next visit to Pueblo and leave relaxed and refreshed. Conveniently located off I-25 exit 98B. 2 blocks from Pueblo Riverwalk and Historic District. 1 block from Pueblo Convention Center. Close to Pueblo Zoo, Ice Arena, and Colorado State Fair Grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.