“Great place to stay on I-25!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #5 of 25 Hotels in Pueblo
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
“Great place to stay on I-25!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel more than ten times on our way to and from Arizona/South Dakota. It was our half way point in between the two destinations. As Priority Club members, it was very easy to navigate the HI website and make reservations. The staff knew my husband liked Snickers and Diet Coke and the two were always waiting in the room for him. We have a small Maltese and are grateful for the pet friendly hotels that HI (for the most part) offers to travelers. After a 10 hour driving day, we were happy to order room service from a varied menu and just relax. We would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Holiday Inn Exp... A, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pueblo North, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for slcting our hotel for your travel needs.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Austin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Nice 2 room suite with door that closes between bedroom and sitting area. Very large with desk, chair and ottoman in bedroom area and sofa sleeper chair and coffee table in sitting area.

Staff was great, even showed us a room at our request prior to checking in. 5 yr old hotel still looks new.

Large televisions in both areas is a plus if you are a TV watcher. street noise if you are in the rooms on the front side of the building. Great decor. A good room if you were doing an extended stay business trip.

Room had full set of dishes. I chose to wash the cups prior to use as there was a coffee drip on one. Toilet seat in bathroom was loose with one side of the cover tab missing so you could see the bolt.

Hot shower with great water pressure.

Room Tip: Stay on back side of hotel possibly less street noise
Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... A, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pueblo North, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. It was our pleasure to have you as a guest. Thank you for your busniess and we hope you choose our hotel again for your travel needs.
Manchester, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

The staff was warm and engaging. The accomodation was comfortable and clean. The business center was convenient as I chose not to travel with my computer and don't have a smart phone. My only gripe was that Cinderella didn't make me a breakfast care package as I woke up late.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Holiday Inn Exp... A, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pueblo North, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
We are glad we could make your stay in Pueblo a little like home. The staff tries very hard to make your stays at the Holiday as pleasant and comfortable as possible. we try hard to be the home away from home..
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

So this hotel was much better than I expected. It was very clean and seemed almost brand new. I especially appreciated the staff. They were all very courteous, professional, and worked very hard. Cinderella and Chris worked very hard making sure our breakfast experience was very pleasant. Mr. Rudy Sanchez at the front desk was exceptional. He made sure our whole entire soccer team was well taken care of. He was very pleasant, patient, and was always willing to help us with whatever our needs were. The housekeeper also had a great attitude. I appreciated that very much. I will stay at this hotel if we ever find ourselves in Pueblo again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for takeing the time to review our hotel and staff.I see you visited Pueblo for the Sun Belt Soccor Tournament. We appreciate your positive feedback and we are also glad that you and your team enjoyed your stay.Thanks for choosing our hotel and we would love to have your team back next Soccor Tournament.
Nampa, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

My family stayed here to attend a family members funeral. The lobby was a great place to spend time with family and chat. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The breakfast buffet was great....eggs, ham, biscuits and gravy, etc. The employee, Cinderella, went over and above to make sure our family was comfortable and taken care of. It was an enjoyable stay and very clean!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Holiday Inn Exp... A, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pueblo North, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your travel needs and thank you for the great review, Cinderella is a valued employee and she knows how to help our guest start off their new day. Come see us again..
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I loved this hotel it was so nice and clean and the rooms were very big. Usually I stay with choice hotels but none of the hotels in the area compared to this one even the comfort Inn up the road. The price was great, breakfast was nice. The one thing above all that spoke to me while I was there is the staff. Roxy Is amazing help me with everything I needed I'm kinda needy and the was not one thing I threw out at her she didn't excel in. She even gave me extra towels still warm (maybe just by coincidence but still). I will stay here again many times.

Room Tip: Parking in the middle of the back parking lot made easy access to elevator, breakfast, front desk, e...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Holiday Inn Exp... A, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pueblo North, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for the great review! We are glad you selected us for you travel needs. Please join us again the next time your in Pueblo!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I stayed for two nights at this property and will keep coming back. The level of service provided was superior. Front desk clerk went above and beyond to ensure my family and I were properly accommodated.

• Stayed February 2013
Holiday Inn Exp... A, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pueblo North, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you for the great review and we are glad you selected our hotel for your travel needs.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pueblo North? Share your experiences!