“AWESOME!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Poncha Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Poncha Springs
Poncha Lodge
You added Poncha Lodge to your Saves list
10520 Hwy 50 W. at Junction of US 50 and US 285, Poncha Springs, CO 81242   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Poncha Springs
Arvada, Colorado
“AWESOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We love this place! This is the second time we have stayed here and will come again! We had a group of 12 coming in on motorcycles and everyone enjoyed the nice outback space where there is a fire pit, BBQ and a hot tub - Theresa was kind enough to put up with our loudness. Thanks for the fun time! Super Clean, Super Fun and well priced!

Room Tip: If you want a little more space, shoot for the Queen size rooms.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Teresa D, Owner at Poncha Lodge, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
So glad you enjoyed your stay and I enjoyed hanging out with you in the backyard!!! See you next summer, ride safe and thanks for the review!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Very clean and make sure to use the fire-pit in backyard. Great Ma and Pa hotel. Great value. Highly recommend. Teresa the owner really caters to her guests. Oh did I say she likes having respectful bikes stay at her place. Thanks for a great weekend at Salida Beer fest.

• Stayed July 2013
Teresa D, Owner at Poncha Lodge, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
Thank you for your review and hope to see you again. There is so much to do here and the surrounding area year round that's why I love it so much here. Thanks for your review!!
North Newton, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Thank goodness that all of the motels in salida were booked and I came across this place with only one room left. Nice rustic feel to the room and extremely clean, my son and I took advantage of the hot tub that sets in the back of the charming backyard with flowers everywhere. I plan on staying here for the ski season next year.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Teresa D, Owner at Poncha Lodge, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I hope you will come for ski season. Monarch Ski Valley is only 15 miles from here so I get the beautiful view of mountains year round. I am not a skier but love to snow mobile and there are wonderful trails close by. There is a great ski rental place right around the corner from me so that's handy
Amarillo, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Loved staying at Poncha Springs Lodge! Beautiful grounds and backyard with firepit is great. Close to food and great rides on motorcycles. Rooms are comfortable and have that home away from home feeling. We will be coming back a lot!

Room Tip: All rooms are great, parking right in front of your room!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Teresa D, Owner at Poncha Lodge, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
We are so glad you chose to come here for your vacation. Now that you know there aso many beautiful places to ride your motorcycle in Colorado we hope you will come again soon. I enjoyed being able to go riding with you !!!!
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Stayed at hundreds of accommodations, but am inspired by this place to write my first review. I rolled into town late at night and tired after a 1000 km leg of a motorcycle trip. Teresa and Derwood I found to be wonderful hosts, and their efforts certainly show in the care and cleanliness of the motel. I don't need to repeat what was already said about it, but can confirm the positive comments from the other guests that took time to write their thoughts of their stay. Look forward to another stay when coming through the area again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Teresa D, Owner at Poncha Lodge, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you for your reveiw and we do hope you will come back through this area, but stay a few days so we can go on a bike ride with you, there are so many beautiful places to ride and they are day trips.(SMILEY FACE)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Poncha Springs Lodge is right on the highway and is at the foothills of the Rockies. Nice and clean lodge style rooms. The bed was comfortable and it was super cozy. Lovely landscaping and lots of places on the property to enjoy the outdoors. Great restaurants just 4 miles away in Salida.

• Stayed May 2013
Teresa D, Owner at Poncha Lodge, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your reveiw for Poncha Lodge.Hope you can come back again this summer, the backyard is ready for entertaining and and lots of activities going on in Salida.
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I had a weekend event in Poncha Springs a couple weeks back and was coming in town late. I had already reserved a room but had only planned to stay one night and camp the next. After arriving I was shown my room and was delightfully surprised. Although the room was a bit tight, it worked perfect for me and my dog. The staff was excellent and very accommodating. Every room has a bench to relax on and a brand new hot tub with new grills for cooking if ya wanted too. The only thing I was bummed about was that my wife couldn't make it and I forgot to take pics to show off. I will be stay here next time my travels take me through Poncha Springs.

I skipped the camping to stay an extra night....and I love to camp!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Teresa D, Owner at Poncha Lodge, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will come again and bring your wife so she can take some pictures for you (SMILEY FACE) YOU would enjoy one of our King or Queen rooms

Been to Poncha Lodge? Share your experiences!