“Very Poor Customer Service, Very inflexible about their policies....” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Kimono Sushi Bar & Grill

Improve this listing
Ranked #48 of 138 Restaurants in Parker
Cuisines: Japanese
Parker CO
“Very Poor Customer Service, Very inflexible about their policies....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2009

My daughter, who is 18 and earning very little at the moment, invited me and her brother to this restaurant. It was about 4:00pm. We are the only guests. We did not see the sign in the anteroom that at about this time, lunch is no longer served. So when we were ordering the Bento lunch, we were told that lunch is not served. The Bento lunch is practically the same as the dinner, except there are add-ons in the dinner which is $5.00 more. Although this is at my daughter's invitation, I hate that my daughter pays extra $15.00 for the three of us. So I requested if the restaurant can make an exception to serve the cheaper lunch instead. The waitress sternly said no. My kids ordered anyway, but I was able to convince them that we go to another Japanese restaurant nearby. So we cancelled the order and the waitress just shooed us out of the door, without even apologizing. This is my first time to go to this restaurant and I will never go there again. Their customer service is very horrible!

Denver
“If you love good sushi, this is a MUST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2008

We have had sushi from all over Denver, and Kimono's is where we end up going to everytime. Their sushi is fresh and always great flavor. This is better than the sushi I used to get when I lived in San Diego. This restaurant has converted our non-sushi friends into big sushi fans who will drive across Denver to meet us for dinner any night of the week. It is family owned and operated and their goal is to serve the best quality sushi possible. The fish is flown in each day and whatever is left over at closing is donated or thrown out. They aim to please and the service is always good which is something that you rarely find when dining out anymore. This is a very small restaurant but is a true gem. They even have a projector and on some nights they play movies, sports, etc. It's great because it keeps kids entertained and Dad's too! Hope you enjoy as much as we have!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“For sushi/sashimi lovers...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2008

For sushi/sashimi lovers this really is a gem in an unexpected place. Good food and extremely personal and attentive service.