“Tabitha deserves a big raise!” 5 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Parker
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Parker, Colorado, United States
“Tabitha deserves a big raise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

I had surgery on April 23rd and my mom decided that because I have a house full that staying at our loc hotel would be the best way for me to recover.
My mom decided to stay on April 22nd because there was a snow storm and she didnt want to not make the surgery. When she checked in Darla helped her and she told Darla all about our stay coming up in two days. Darla was so accommodating.
When we checked in two days later after I was released from the hospital Darla made sure that our room was away from a bunch of kids and in a quiet area, also right off an elevator. Than the last day there my mom cut herself and Darla was very helpful with supplies.
Now on to the complimentary breakfasts. They Re amazing!! They change daily so there are different hot choices. But the best part is the lady that over sees the breakfast. Her name is Tabitha. She is friendly, helpful, and amazing at her job. We made sure to give her a big tip, which she thanked us emensly for. If you go remember to tip her, she deserves it.
Thank you Hampton Inn Parker for making my recovery so restful and as pleasant as it should be. If we ever need to stay again or if we have family come out we will insist they stay there!

• Stayed April 2013
Micah B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Parker, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Thank you so very much for your kind words!
I am very happy your recovery went well, and am pleased you chose us to help.
Tabitha and Darla are amazing people, and I am so lucky to have them as part of my team.
I will share your comments with the entire team and management.

We look forward to hosting you and your family anytime!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Chicago, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Nicest Hampton Inn I have ever stayed in and I travel multiple weeks out of the year. I was surprised by how clean the entire hotel was and even more surprised by the large size of the room and cool angle of the windows (yes more than one) with a good view. Breakfast was efficient, in keeping with other "breakfast included" hotels and the woman keeping up to the kitchen was very pleasant, kept everything clean and tidy as well as stocked. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you Dwight!
We strive to make everyone’s stay as enjoyable as yours.
I will pass your comments on to our team.
We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!
Farmington, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

The overall experience was good. Stayed two different nights; the King Suite was very nice and quit. The King rooms on the E470 side do experience road noise. So select the east or south side. The staff was friendly and very curious. Definitely will stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review.
Our King Studio Suites are very spacious and are great for families.
Hope to see you again soon!
Overland Park, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Great place to stay, no problems. I would stay for business or family on future trips. Locaton is great for Denver and surrounding areas also to Colorado Springs. Competitive rates and a neat style of Hampton Inns.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Bittick_M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Parker, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
Thank you for your comments.
We do have a very unique style Hampton, that we love.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Maple Valley, Washington, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Great Value! Very clean and comfortable rooms, selection of pillows on the bed. Had a party of 60 people stay there in preparation for the wedding. Checking in and out was efficient and stress free. Breakfast was plentiful and had a good selection. Pool looked good but didnt try it out.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the review!
We love having weddings stay with us.
I am very happy to hear everything went well.
I hope you will have the chance to visit us again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

The staff were remarkable during my entire stay. I have never felt more welcome in a hotel which is saying a lot because I travel often for work. The room was well appointed, clean and comfortable. I slept wonderful as the bed was awesome and I was warm and cozy with the duvet. The entire hotel was clean and inviting. I will stay here the next time I visit parker.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We LOVE that you feel that way!
Thank you so much for the kind words.
I will share your comments with the entire team.
We look forward to seeing you next time.
greeley
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Not as plush as I expected for the price. Very clean and great hotel staff. Good breakfast. Probably would not recommend because the price compared to amenities. Just felt like the television could have been larger, the bed more comfortable. There was only a coffee maker; no refrigerator, no tea with the coffee maker, no restaurant, no bar - just lacked in the little things you expect when you pay $119 per room.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Bittick_M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Parker, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you for your review. We do all we can to create a great experience for each of our guests; actively looking for ways keep costs low and offer enhanced services for comfort and convenience. I appreciate your review as it provides valuable feedback. The next time you are in the area, please consider staying with us at again.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Parker? Share your experiences!