“Great Food! Very friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Denver, Colorado
“Great Food! Very friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Have eaten here 2x in last week. Gyro platter and steak kabobs. Both were very good. We also split a sampler w pita that had hummus, spicy feta, etc for dipping. Delicious. Happy I live close to this place!

Kaktovik, Alaska
“6 July 2014”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I have enjoyed this Greek restaurant several times. The wait staff are pleasant, friendly, and knowable the menu. They always offer tasty specials.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great Greek Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

I've been to a couple of the other Greek places in town and will say this is the best one I've been too. Good food, great prices and friendly people the minute walked in the door.

Colorado
“The best Gyro I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I was absolutely impressed with this place and would definitely make the drive to come back again (and again!). By looking at the menu, the prices were very reasonable and I expected almost a fast food type place. When I walked in, it was extremely nice, and welcoming. There is a nice patio outside as well. The wait staff was so friendly, trying to engage with my two year old (which not all do!). We ordered the gyros, and from the meat, to the sauce (I won't try to spell it) to the warm grilled pita bread, it was incredible! My mom (who will only frequent an authentic Greek restaurant in Denver because nothing else compares, and who is incredibly picky!) was very impressed with Opa as well. I will definitely come back!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Terrytown, NE
“Good Greek if you aren't in a rush”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

We were looking for a place to go after my niece's high school graduation reception. The brother-in-law let us chose. I asked if there were any Greek places, and no one knew of any. So, we went to Trip Advisor to see where they recommend and, what do you know, not only was there a Greek place, it was rated number as the number one restaurant in Parker. We called and they reserved a spot for our group of 11 people.

Since Greek isn't loved by everyone, it seemed kind of "strange" that this restaurant had the most positive reviews (especially with places like the local Hickory House always having such a huge wait time to get in), but we were still excited to give it a try.

There was no wait. There really weren't many other people in the restaurant (which seemed weird for the #1-rated restaurant on Trip Advisor on a Saturday night). We were seated immediately. Reservations would not have been required.

I'm just gonna cut to the chase. The meals were moderately priced. The portions were huge. The food was tremendous (I had the Opa Platter and loved everything on it... especially, of course, the gyro meat). Didn't seem to want to give us quite enough pita bread for a group of our size and the waitress kind of disappeared when we realized we could use another plate or two. Our waitress seemed a little bit overwhelmed by the size of our group and had a hard time keeping up with drink refills and whatnot. We actually had to hunt down our checks for payment. Our entire experience was over 2 hours (which was probably almost twice as long as it should have been). Took awhile to get food. Took awhile to get desserts. Took forever to get the check.

I'm not going to dog on the place. The food was awesome. The waitress was nice. The prices were fair. I think, had our group been smaller, the experience would have been much better. Number one restaurant in Parker? I'm not so sure. A good place to get some great Greek food? Most definitely.

Just make sure you have some time to enjoy it :)

• Visited May 2014