“Love the pita!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Denver
“Love the pita!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

We live in the Parker are area and this is one of our go-to restaurants when we have a special occasion. The wait staff and ownership are always very friendly and helpful and the food is great. I had the Greek combo and there was enough gyro left that my husband and I had it in a salad the next day. This is not to say it wasn't good, just a lot!

We always get an order of their pita to go; it's the best I've ever had. Opa sits in a strip shopping center so you may have to look for it but it's definitely worth it!

• Visited March 2014

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great Greek in Parker”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

We dined here in April with a large party of 11. We don't live in the Denver area, so we decided to try this place based upon the reviews here on Yelp. The host was very friendly and they set up a table for us in no time. We love Greek food and eat it quite frequently in our home city.

We started with appetizers - Saganaki, Hummus and Tzatziki. It was so much fun to watch them light the Saganaki on fire and everybody shouted "Opa" as it was lighted. It was delicious. However, the Hummus and Tzatziki stole the show. This is the best hummus I have EVER had! It was smooth, creamy and amazingly flavored. I could eat that all day long. The Tzatziki was amazing as well. It was the perfect blend of creamy yogurt, sweet cucumbers and fresh dill.

The salads were fresh and were a nice mix of greens with a wedge of feta instead of crumbles. Those in our party who ordered the soup were very pleased with it.

Half of our party had never had Greek food before, so they opted for combination platters so they could try a variety of foods. Everybody seemed to enjoy what they had. I had the steak kabobs. They weren't especially flavorful, but they were tender. I was slightly disappointed until I had the bright idea to put Tzatziki sauce on the steak. Then it was fantastic! The rice was delicious and I even enjoyed the green beans (I usually hate beans).

We decided to try both desserts. The baklava was the perfect combination of flaky phyllo dough, crunchy walnuts and sweet honey. It was definitely some of the best baklava I've had! I can't remember the name of the other dessert, but it was like a funnel cake (deep fried) with a custard inside. It was amazing. I wish I had saved more room for dessert!!

All in all - a wonderful restaurant and I will definitely return on my next trip to the Denver area!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Parker, Colorado
“What a friendly, nice restaurant with good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

We stopped in for a late lunch and were nicely surprised by the Opa Grill. Very reasonable prices and very tasty food with good portions. The staff was very friendly and attentive with everybody in the restaurant. We have found a new place in Parker we will become regulars!!

• Visited March 2014
Parker, Colorado
“One of the best places in Parker”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Great food, great service and affordable prices. I love greek food, and this place doesn't disappoint. Everything I have tried has been wonderful. Great place for lunch or dinner. Definitely a must try in Parker!

• Visited January 2014
Parker CO
“This is my favorite restaurant in Parker.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I am really partial to Greek food, and their dolmades and avgolemono soup are as good as mine! The souvlaki and gyros are wonderful as well. People that I have taken there have raved about it also. The service has been really good at lunch time especially--warm welcome and great attention! Good place to take young people.

• Visited January 2014