“Great sandwiches” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 16 Restaurants in Paonia
Cuisines: Pizza
“Great sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

New York style deli sandwiches packed high, but the pizza crust was doughy and undercooked. There are also a wide variety of salads.

Visited July 2014

Rocklin, California
“Good pie!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Had a pizza night with some friends and took over the whole top floor. Awesome pizza's and beer. Good place to hang out.

Visited October 2013
Sedona, Arizona, United States
“Wonderful pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

A group of 7 of us headed to Louie's for dinner after our class was over and we had a real treat! The pizza there is great, with quite a few combinations that I've never seen before. I had the small "Piece of My Heart" pizza with basil, fresh tomato, feta and pine nuts. It was a great pizza that I couldn't quite finish. They have a great patio out back where you can seat a large group by pushing tables together. Even though it was busy, they got our pizzas out in a reasonable amount of time. They did get one pizza wrong and had to remake it, but they left the wrong pizza they made on the table for my friend to munch on while they made the right one - at no charge. Good customer service!

Visited July 2013
Colorado
“I thought I might be invisible........”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I walked in, seated myself as the sign requested, and sat right in front of the bar. In plain view of the waitress behind the bar. There were only three tables with customers, BUT it seems like the "in crowd" was at the bar.......and all friends of the waitress. She was asking for critiques of her new hat and engaged in other chit chat. After finally getting water and a menu, she said she would be "right back." I don't know exactly what those words mean to her, but to me it felt like "you're interfering with my time with my friends, so I'll be back if I don't forget." Wine was served in a juice glass...........no, smaller than a juice glass. She only checked on me once and she speed walked by after her lengthy smoke break. However, when the pizza came it was fabulous....... I will say that I will probably have the pizza again.........TO GO!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Norman, Oklahoma
“A local staple”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Louie's is where you will meet the locals. The pizza is good, the service friendly, the atmosphere is, well, local!

Visited July 2013

Been to Louie's Pizza? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Louie's Pizza, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.