“Great Stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Inn at Palmer Divide

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Palmer Lake
The Inn at Palmer Divide
443 South Hwy, Palmer Lake, CO 80133   |
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Palmer Lake
GreenLeadersBronze level
Rio Rancho, NM
“Great Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Recently the non-profit that I am President of had our fall Board Meeting and Banquet at the Inn at Palmer Divide. We had an absolutely fantastic time over the 3 days we were there. The rooms are nicely decorated and beds comfortable. Our banquet meal was wonderful and they have a nice little bar that is well stocked. The views of the front range are beautiful! Our meeting space was great and the staff does a wonderful job to accommodate your needs. PS-If you enjoy train watching the BNSF/UP mainline borders the property!

Room Tip: If you enjoy the Rockies ask for a room that faces west. The sunrises are beautiful.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

39 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We recently stayed at Palmer Divide for my friend's wedding. The Inn was an oasis in the desert. Room was very clean and seemed brand new. The breakfast buffet was delicious with local flavors as well as standard favorites. The scenery is gorgeous, mule deer grazed right outside our window. A train rolls by a few times a day but you cant hear it in the guest rooms. Outside the train crosses the desert below the rock formations and makes a great photo. The staff was attentive throughout the wedding and the weekend. Just a few minutes from route 25 linking you to Denver and Colorado Springs. We will definitely recommend to friends.

• Stayed August 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

There's not much in Palmer Lake but the Inn at Palmer Divide is worth the drive. A beautiful small inn with great views, friendly staff, very nice rooms and great food. The small lobby bar is sized right fo the inn and the service was very attentive. This was my second stay and I'll be back.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Oak Grove, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We found this hotel through one of the chain hotels that was booked. They called ahead and held a room for us. Being late in the evening, we decided to give it a try and are very glad we did. The hotel was very nice as was the staff. The best place we stayed during our week in Colorado. The breakfast was also great. We will reserve a room at this hotel for our next trip.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Aptos, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I cannot say enough about the hospitality of the staff at the Inn at Palmer Divide. Our son just graduated from the Air Force Academy and we had 20 family members. The staff at the Inn made our stay exceptional, "Thanks to you all for making our visit memorable"!
We had wonderful rooms, the breakfast was great, the view awesome and the staff even better!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

My stay was during the middle of the week and I was nearly alone in the motel...which was nice.
Greeted at the front desk by a very helpful young lady who pleasantly explained everything to me and accomadated a small request with no problem at all.
My room was very clean and well appointed with everything in it I needed.
A friend had dropped off a box of items for me and it was securely in my room - no problem at all.
Palmer Lake has several very good restaraunts that I always like to eat at and so I didn't dine there of an evening so can't comment on that.
I did attempt to try the breakfast the morning of Wednesday 5 June. Was told that breakfast would be from 0700-0900 but when I was there at 0730 no one seemed to know what I was talking about and there was no continental breakfast anywhere to be seen.
No worries as The Cup in Monument, CO is 5 minutes away and is really very good!
The train passes about 75 yards from the The Inn but I did not once hear it while inside - the rooms are dead quiet.
I enjoyed my stay, slept well and would gladly stay here again when I am in the area.

Room Tip: Any of the rooms overlooking the mountains to the south/west.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Arvada, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Great place for a wedding, picturesque and quiet and very convenient especially for out of town guests, the hotel is attached to the event center it made it so much easier for travel. Rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. The brunch on Sunday was very well put together and the food was tasty and the coffee was good. The wait staff were attentive and interested in making sure that our needs were taken care of which I appreciated. The flow for the wedding was very nice. One suggestion is to make the outside near the fountain a better seating area for guests - it is a very pretty area yet the fold up chairs are not very comfortable and there were no tables to place drinks or food dishes.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to The Inn at Palmer Divide? Share your experiences!