“Great Brunch!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Grand Junction, CO
“Great Brunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Inari's has an excellent brunch menu and the food is outstanding. We had the Huevos Rancheros, the Chili Relleno, the cheesburger, and the Hawaiian burger. Service was also very good. I would rate it as the best brunch in the greater Grand Junction area.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Greeley, Colorado, United States
“Most excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

Excellent food, varied menu with unusual choices, very attentive wait staff, beautiful rest room, all for a very affordable price.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“An okay place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

Was in town for a day so I followed the advise of trip advisor since this joint was ranked 1 out of 9. I guess I shall not say more. The food was average. The hostess was rude. Was on the phone while we stood there waiting took us to the table and didn't say a word.
Our waitress was very nice and answered our questions concerning the menu. I ordered a steak medium and came out rare. I guess for the area it's an okay place. Not a do over for sure.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Upscale comfort at a reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

We had dinner here on our trip. We made a reservation on a Wednesday night, though it seemed unnecessary. The staff were very friendly and attentive. My wife and I shared a fresh mojito--best we've ever had! My wife had the pork chop---we raise our own pork---and this was one of the best chops either of us have tasted. I had the braised lamb rissoto. It was a bit heavy, though that is expected with with Italian comfort food. All in all, a great experience in a charming town.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Middleton, Wisconsin, United States
“Excellent Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

The food at Inari's is wonderful. However, I wish they would have served wine from the local wineries by the glass.

Visited June 2012