“A Real Treasure” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Palisade
Colorado
“A Real Treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2008

What a great find! A beautiful hotel, well appointed, with elegant touches. The rooms were nicely decorated, the bed was comfortable, and the porches with rocking chairs were an added treat. The staff was all very pleasant. Even though it is located a bit out of the way, it's easily accessible off of I-70.

• Liked — furnishings
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Denver, CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2008

We stayed at the Wine Country Inn for a weekend getaway that was amazing! Poolside breakfast, short drives to local vineyards and wineries, and friendly staff were included in our wonderful stay! Our room was also very clean, comfortable and well decorated! I would recommend the Wine Country Inn to anyone looking to get away!

• Liked — beautiful setting
  • Disliked — nothing
Orange, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2008

The Wine Country Inn was a true trip saver for my husband and me. We had checked into another hotel in Grand Junction, CO. We woke up the next morning at 9am in a hotel with not a drop of water to be had - for showers, toilets, or drinking. The hotel was very unwilling to even provide bottled water so we could brush our teeth. I had noticed the Wine Country Inn as we drove into Grand Junction and thought at the time it looked so inviting. I called the Wine Country Inn at 10am and explained the situation to them. They immediately said to come on over and they would provide us with a room so we could shower and prepare ourselves for the day. By 10:30 that morning we were checked into a lovely room, spacious, clean, nicely decorated, with a porch overlooking the working swimming pool. After we settled in and finally brushed our teeth we explored the surrounding vineyard, walked to several wineries, and shopped several local produce stands. The inn's evening wine tasting and the breakfast provided the next morning were outstanding. I can not say enough about the staff at the Wine Country Inn - they were so caring and so responsive to our situation. Bottom line? Don't stay at a chain hotel in Grand Junction........stay at the Wine Country Inn in Palisade, Colorado!!

• Liked — The setting, the room, and the staff.
  • Disliked — Nothing!
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2008

I love this hotel. I stay in alot of hotels, because I travel for a living. This hotel deserves a " 10 " in my book. It has easy access off I-70, and is surrounded by vineyards. The rooms are very clean and the decor is outstanding. The rooms have all the ammenities plus a microwave and fridge, and free wireless internet. The pool and hottub looked very inviting and clean. They were both open. The breakfast was more than I expected, eggs, bacon, waffles, pastries, fruit. Oh, They have wine tasting in the afternoon, what a treat. The owners really put their heart into this hotel. I hated to leave, I felt at home. This would be an awesome place for a wedding with the beautiful landscaping and gazeboes. The staff was very helpful and know the area well. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Liked — way above all my expectations
  • Disliked — nothing negative to report
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Wine Country Inn? Share your experiences!