We stayed when it was very slow. We counted 8 cars in the parking lot, so they weren't busy. There was no excuse to not vacuum the hallways, stairways and common areas. They have a couch in a common area to overlook the mountains, but it had food all over it from the last person that sat on it. The furniture in the room was very worn. The sinks very cracked and old. Carpet filthy....time to have a professional come clean it. The property use to be a Holiday Inn, but I can see why it isn't anymore. Breakfast was ok. We wouldn't stay again. We stayed at the Econolodge for the same price, and it was much cleaner and nothing fancy, but clean, and the furniture wasn't worn out. They also vacuum their common areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the HillSide Inn you will find quality and comfort in Pagosa Springs lodging at a price you can afford. We want to make sure that you are happy with your stay while staying with HillSide Inn. If you are searching for a hotel in Pagosa Springs with the luxuries that you can afford, then HillSide Inn is your choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your HillSide Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillside Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Holiday Inn Pagosa Springs
- Pagosa Springs Holiday Inn