“We loved Be Our Guest!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Be Our Guest Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pagosa Springs
Be Our Guest Bed & Breakfast
You added Be Our Guest Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
19 Swiss Village Drive, Pagosa Springs, CO 81147   |
Breckenridge, Colorado
“We loved Be Our Guest!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

We chased the powder down to Wolf Creek and stayed with Pam and Tom at be Our Guest. We really couldn't have asked for anything more. We stayed in the Rustic room, and the bed was beyond amazing. Overall, the house was impeccably clean, the food was great, and the hosts were beyond nice. Thank you for a great weekend. We'll be back!

Room Tip: We absolutely loved the Rustic Room. We had the bay window open the whole time, and thoroughly enjoy...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Goshen, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

I stayed in the loft -- very comfortable and a good deal! Hosts were friendly, accommodating, and gave helpful advice about places around town. Great location if skiing, easy to find, and delicious breakfast. Not more one could ask for.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Sumter, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

My husband and I drove 7 hours for a relaxing 3 day ski weekend and hot springs get away. Be Our Guest Bed and Breakfast was the perfect place to stay for our visit. The location is wonderful....just a few miles from Wolf Creek and the Hot Springs. Tom & Pam could not have been better hosts. We enjoyed watching football with them and discussing the local area. The rooms are very comfortable and exactly what we were looking for. Breakfast was delicious and a perfect start to our ski day. This is truly a great deal and a wonderful experience for those looking for a very welcoming, cozy b&b. We look forward to going back in the very near future.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

My husband and I frequent Pagosa Springs during the winter time; we love to snowboard at Wolf Creek. We originally stayed at a few of the lodgings around town during our trips, some of the cheaper hotels and some nicer condos in the area. Once we tried Be Our Guest for the first time, that is the only place we will stay. Be Our Guest B & B is perfectly located between Pagosa and the ski area. They are located easily within driving distance of Pagosa, so if you want to run to town for dinner instead of taking advantage of their guest kitchen, then its easy. Breakfast is always great, and Pam and Tom (& Rocky) make the stay well worth it. We have stayed in a number of rooms: Family room, Victorian room, Indian room, and our friends have stayed in the lofts; no matter what room we are in the stay is always great. The lofts are an especially good deal. Everyone we have taken on our snowboarding trips comes back saying "I loved that B & B", and we share that sentiment.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Santa Fe, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

The B & B was nice enough and the folks were really nice but I wish that B&B's would somehow notify you that they own big dogs. My wife and I are not dog fans and, although their dog was sweet enough, he was big and he barged into our room in the morning shortly after we woke up. Not a complaint but a heads up would be nice.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Minga_7, Owner at Be Our Guest Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, December 12, 2011
I recall your visit. We obviously do not want anyone to be uncomfortable. This is a pet friendly facility (in the lower level rooms). We are pet people and have pictures and comments about our pets on the website just to make sure folks know that we have dogs. They are part of our family and serve as 'meeters and greeters' here at the B&B.

We had just lost one of our old four-legged friends when you were here. Now, there is only Rocky. He is big and he is sweet, but if you do not care for animals, I know that is little consolation. When we realized you did not prefer animals, we tried to keep Rocky out of your way.

Perhaps reading a bit more on the website might have saved you the inconvenience and us a misleading review. We were puzzled that you chose to stay here, thinking that you knew we had pets...it is on the website. I will make sure that information is more easily seen. Thank you, however, for making us aware.
Cleveland OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2011

In August 2011 I stayed for 2 nights prior to a backpacking trip and then again the night I got back from the trip. Tom and Pam are wonderful hosts, and their breakfasts are utterly fantastic! I felt welcomed as soon as I drove up in my rental, and their place is a wonderful mountain retreat.

They have a wonderful set-up for guests - downstairs are several rooms and the guests' full kitchen (shared amongst all of the guests), dining room tables, and living room with TV and super comfy couches. The breakfast area is on the second floor along with a great wrap around porch with simply beautiful views of the mountains. The third floor contains the loft area (great deal!) and 2 more guest rooms and a share bathroom. Sharing the bathroom was perfectly fine since there are multiple in the house. Plenty of towels, shampoo, soap, lotion, of really nice quality.

To future travelers - the B&B is slightly out of town (5-10 min drive - very easy and scenic) but a car is a must to get to restaurants and grocery. Being out of town is a definite plus in my mind. I was concerned the road noise would disturb my sleep, as they are located on the main route into town from Wolf Mt pass, but the noise reduction in the B&B is superb and I didn't hear a thing!

Overall, fantastic place, I would highly recommend Tom & Pam's place to anyone traveling in the Pagosa Springs area.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Pagosa Springs, CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2011

I stayed at Be Our Guest for two nights at the recommendation of a friend and local business owner when I was visiting Pagosa Springs prior to my relocation to the area. Tom, Pam and Rocky became instant friends! Their genuine hospitality and obvious love for their Inn and Pagosa Springs reassured me that this was the place for me. From the moment you walk in, you know it’s a special place. From the beautiful gardens that attract more hummingbirds than I have ever seen to the wrap around deck with wonderful views of the surrounding mountains, you can’t help but feel the stress of the everyday world fall away when you arrive. The rooms are beautiful and well appointed and the nice thing about Be Our Guest is there are accommodation types to meet all needs. I stayed in the sleeping loft during my stay and it was perfect and cost effective. And the breakfasts, amazing! When Pam and Tom say that no one leaves hungry, they mean it!

Having stayed at a number of Bed & Breakfast’s over the years, what I loved most about Be Our Guest is the fact that you truly feel like you are a guest in someone’s home, rather than an Inn where you have to be concerned about sitting on the furniture. Now that I have relocated to Pagosa Springs, anytime I have friends or family traveling to the area, Be Our Guest is where they will stay!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo

Been to Be Our Guest Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!