First time in a cabin during winter and I have to say we had the best time. Beautiful cabin and it was really warm & cozy despite the single-digit weather. Never seen so much snow being South Texas. The scenery was amazing. Outstanding customer service & delicious breakfast. We loved the tubing and the convenience of the tubing area just feet away from our cabin. Will definitely come back. Muchas gracias.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High Country Lodge consists of 22 lodge rooms & 10 cabins with wood burning stoves & fireplaces on 15 wooded acres with a private catch and release stocked fishing pond in the summer and a snow tubing park in the winter. Your stay at the High Country Lodge includes; a hot breakfast, 3 hot tubs and a sauna,a playground area, BBQ grills, horseshoe pits, free WiFi , cable TV w/HBO and in room DVD player. We are located 2.5 miles East of Pagosa Springs on Hwy 160. We are the closest lodge to Wolf Creek Ski Area. We look forward to having you as our guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, T4B and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your High Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Country Lodge Motel And Cabins
- High Country Lodge Motel & Cabins Hotel Pagosa Springs