Super friendly desk staff was very helpful with our check-in as well as a great restaurant recommendation. The hotel room was incredibly clean, but could use a bit of updating. Breakfast was very comprehensive in a cozy setting that felt comfortable and homey. Would definitely stay again if we go back to Pagosa Springs but will probably choose a cabin and stay longer.
- Also Known As:
- High Country Lodge Motel & Cabins Hotel
- High Country Lodge Motel And Cabins
- High Country Lodge Motel & Cabins Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High Country Lodge consists of 22 lodge rooms & 10 cabins with wood burning stoves & fireplaces on 15 wooded acres with a private catch and release stocked fishing pond in the summer and a snow tubing park in the winter. Your stay at the High Country Lodge includes; a hot breakfast, 3 hot tubs and a sauna,a playground area, BBQ grills, horseshoe pits, free WiFi , cable TV w/HBO and in room DVD player. We are located 2.5 miles East of Pagosa Springs on Hwy 160. We are the closest lodge to Wolf Creek Ski Area. We look forward to having you as our guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your High Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.