“First Time Visitor, but not the last” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Art Galleries, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Established in 2004 by D. Michael & Denise Coffee, SHY RABBIT has gained notoriety for its contribution to the advancement of contemporary art and art education in Southwest Colorado, and for the high quality of its exhibitions. “SHY RABBIT has succeeded in establishing the gallery as a premier contemporary art venue known not only for its support of emerging regional artist but also established, nationally known artists.” - J. Masterjohn, Durango TelegraphArtist Workshops and Professional Artists Development courses are also available for novice and professional artists alike.
La Crescenta
“First Time Visitor, but not the last”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2009

For years have been driving through Pagosa Springs and of late have driven past the Shy Rabbit and thought I should swing in but never had the time. This last trip, we had some extra time in the town and took what we thought would be a quick few minutes to walk through. We ended us staying a hour and both my wife and I walked out thinking that we could have spent more time. A truly great assortment of all types of art that tie in well to the Southwest and Contemporary region.

New Mexico
“I Always visit SHY RABBIT when in Pagosa Springs.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2009

I never miss a chance to check out the latest show at SHY RABBIT. They also have fabulous workshops. I always enjoy my time there and now often go to Pagosa Springs for the express purpose of visiting SHY RABBIT.