We stayed here for 3 nights in February, and it was fantastic! The hotel was clean and quiet. The private hot springs were a great way to relax after a long day of ice climbing and the location is perfect for getting into town for dinner, or off to the ice park. The highlight of our trip was the daily breakfast. They have a fantastic hot breakfast, and Pam who runs the breakfast room was very friendly. She remembered our names and what we liked in our omelets. She really made it feel like home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lodge is one of a kind. Offering mountain view rooms and breath taking scenes to ensure the perfect picture backdrop. We are located Next to the Million Dollar Highway(hwy 550)one block off Main St. Perfect quiet location away from the hustle and bustle of the city. All of our pools are Natural Mineral Hot Springs. Only a short walk from your room are savings. Continuing with, the Full Hot Breakfast. Our Chef will prepare you a vegetarian omelet full of your favorites. Not to mention, a make-your-own waffle station with hot maple syrup and canned whipped cream! You can look forward to Eggs, Bacon, Biscuits & Gravy, fresh fruit, and assorted hot and cold cereals. There's so much more than can be written here. You'll just have to see for yourself. Join us for a get away you will not forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Twin Peaks Lodge & Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Twin Peaks Lodge & Hot Springs Hotel Ouray
- Best Western Plus Twin Peaks Lodge And Hot Springs
- Best Western Ouray
- Ouray Best Western