On our cross-country roadtrip, we stopped at this hotel. As soon as I opened the door, I could tell that the carpets had just been cleaned. Everything in the room - from the beds to the bathroom - were so clean and fresh. The setting is absolutely gorgeous, and the town is a really neat place to spend a couple of days. I generally don't like rooms that open directly to the outside, but that was one thing I really loved about the place. There were benches outside the rooms, encouraging one to sit and take in the scenery - which we did. It was a most lovely place to stay, and I definitely want to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lodge is one of a kind. Offering mountain view rooms and breath taking scenes to ensure the perfect picture backdrop. We are located Next to the Million Dollar Highway(hwy 550)one block off Main St. Perfect quiet location away from the hustle and bustle of the city. All of our pools are Natural Mineral Hot Springs. Only a short walk from your room are savings. Continuing with, the Full Hot Breakfast. Our Chef will prepare you a vegetarian omelet full of your favorites. Not to mention, a make-your-own waffle station with hot maple syrup and canned whipped cream! You can look forward to Eggs, Bacon, Biscuits & Gravy, fresh fruit, and assorted hot and cold cereals. There's so much more than can be written here. You'll just have to see for yourself. Join us for a get away you will not forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Twin Peaks Lodge & Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Twin Peaks Lodge & Hot Springs Hotel Ouray
- Best Western Plus Twin Peaks Lodge And Hot Springs
- Best Western Ouray
- Ouray Best Western