We just finished a weeklong tour of the Colorado mountains and our stay in Ouray was a highlight of the trip. It is a beautiful town and well worth going to. We stayed at the Box Canyon Lodge on the recommendation of a friend and it is a great hotel. It's not a fancy place. The rooms are clean, simple, and comfortable. The highlight, however, are the funky redwood hot tubs located just behind the hotel. They are heated by the hot springs and soaking in them was a perfect way to end a long day of hiking. I would stay there again in a heartbeat and I hope to get back to Ouray again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its peaceful location, very clean, comfortable, nicely decorated rooms, the Box Canyon Lodge is where you relax. We have our very own natural hot springs onsite for the exclusive use of our guests. We are located at the base of the Ouray Ice Park, the Box Canyon Falls, and a short walk to all Ouray shopping and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Box Canyon Lodge & Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Box Canyon Lodge And Hot Springs
- Box Canyon Lodge & Hot Springs Hotel Ouray
- Box Canyon Ouray
- Box Canyon Hotel Hot Springs