I have been taking groups ice climbing in Ouray for 19 years. We have stayed at the Box Canyon Inn just about every year (a couple times we made the mistake of trying other options that, for one reason or another, did not stack up). The staff and owners are great, always pleasant and helpful. They are a pleasure to do business with. We can park the van and not need it the whole stay because everything is right there - ice climbing, hot springs, hiking and restaurants all within walking distance. We'll be back next January.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its peaceful location, very clean, comfortable, nicely decorated rooms, the Box Canyon Lodge is where you relax. We have our very own natural hot springs onsite for the exclusive use of our guests. We are located at the base of the Ouray Ice Park, the Box Canyon Falls, and a short walk to all Ouray shopping and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Box Canyon Lodge & Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Box Canyon Lodge And Hot Springs
- Box Canyon Lodge & Hot Springs Hotel Ouray
- Box Canyon Ouray
- Box Canyon Hotel Hot Springs