This is a nice mountain lodge just off the main highway. Rooms were nice and comfy. There are several old-style wooden hot tubs but they are very hot!
The only major drawback was the lack of a restaurant. Breakfast was only coffee and muffins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its peaceful location, very clean, comfortable, nicely decorated rooms, the Box Canyon Lodge is where you relax. We have our very own natural hot springs onsite for the exclusive use of our guests. We are located at the base of the Ouray Ice Park, the Box Canyon Falls, and a short walk to all Ouray shopping and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Box Canyon Lodge & Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Box Canyon Lodge And Hot Springs
- Box Canyon Lodge & Hot Springs Hotel Ouray
- Box Canyon Ouray
- Box Canyon Hotel Hot Springs