“A happy discovery” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Sherborne, United Kingdom
“A happy discovery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

We ate here on Sunday the other week, and it was a joy. I'd like to refute some of the recent negativity on here about this place; there's a warm homely atmosphere, the food was tasty, the coffee was good and bottomless, and the staff were friendly and welcoming to a pair of clearly somewhat bewildered and tired Brits.

We had the breakfast burritos with chorizo, and they were by a country mile the tastiest burritos we had during our tour of Colorado.

Next time we're in CO, we'll be back for sure.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Denver, Colorado
“Wasn't bad for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Maybe we got lucky given the generally negative reviews here. My wife and I popped over here for breakfast when they first opened on one morning of our stay. The wait staff did seem rushed even though there were only a handful of patrons in there, but the food was hot and I absolutely loved the pancakes and asked the waitress to mention this to the chef. I do seem to recall a couple of flies buzzing around which made it a little annoying having to "guard" our food from them. We would probably go back again for breakfast if we went first thing in the morning.

Visited August 2013
Roswell
“Could I give negative stars? The Worst”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

We came in here for breakfast when we were house hunting. There was 1 table of 5 seated with menus. We sat down, had water and coffee and of course wondered why we were not given menus. The waiter said, "they were all out." Okay so you only have 5 menus and seating for 60? Anyway, I ask for a lemon. He proceeds to bring me a rock hard 1 inch wedge of something that was a lemon 4 months ago. At that point, we were done. Worst restaurant I've EVER been too!!!!!!!! I'm married to a chef and have eaten all over the place. We didn't even eat! This place has been in business since my husband was in HS in the early 90's so we were hopeful- but, painfully disappointed.

Grand Junction, Colorado
“Horrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Used to be a great little place to eat...Horrible service, food, atmosphere. Such a shame, I remember eating there with my family was little. No its just a dump! My husbands food came out raw and they were out of alot of food!! Never again!!

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Not good ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Not good. Food was so bad. Will not be back. Go to the Bon ton. Or gold belt. Bad bad bad bad they must care about the food and service bad bad bad