“Massage Therapist Apryl Bennett, Beaumont Hotel Spa” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 18 Activities in Ouray
Tubac, AZ
3 attraction reviews
“Massage Therapist Apryl Bennett, Beaumont Hotel Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

If you are feeling a little stiff from your outdoor adventures, Apryl Bennet is the massage therapist to see. She works at the Beaumont Hotel Spa. I was somewhat skeptical about scheduling a massage at a "Spa" as I think of them providing more of a lotion application specialist as opposed to a true massage. Apryl changed my opinion with one of the best sports, deep massages I have ever had. Her use of hot stones was novel and very effective. I would highly recommend her to all and advise the locals to check a treasure in their own village!
Apryl rocks!

Visited July 2013

Boise, Idaho
7 attraction reviews
“A very good massage.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

Just the thing after the long hike. I felt refreshed the next day, and was ready to go out again. Recommend.

Visited June 2012
Texas
28 attraction reviews
“Ouray's Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2011

After spending a week hiking and biking the mountains in and around Ouray my wife develop some tightness in her shoulders and neck. I spent one morning attempting to search on-line for a local massage therapy and happened upon "Ouray Massage Therapy". It is centrally located downtown just off Main Street (Highway 550) at the corner of 8th Street. We got lucky! She was able to work my wife in between her appointments and is a true professional. Really got my wife back on her feet and back into the mountains. She does offer a local discount, we are not locals but the price wasn't bad.....$70.00 or so for an hour. Anyway, if you are in Ouray and in need of a massage give her a call. Great massage therapist.

Visited July 2011