“Nice place for a casual dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 26 Restaurants in Ouray
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
“Nice place for a casual dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Good pub food, reasonable prices. Great spot for a casual dinner. We couldn't sit on the patio, but inside was fun and lively. Emily was a personable, attentive server.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Pueblo, Colorado
“Good Irish pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We all enjoyed our meals at O'Brien's as well as some of the brews from Telluride. The steak frites were tender and delicious, the gravy was very good and rich though a little on the salty side.

Visited July 2013
“Not the Experience I hoped for...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The bug crawling across outside menu was my first warning. However, eager to experience a festive pub atmosphere my family and I went in and were seated in a corner booth. There was no circulation of air and it was very stuffy. That alone I could have gotten through. Unfortunately, there was a constant swarm of flies (literally dozens) buzzing around us the entire time. To add to that, the waiter was clearly overwhelmed. He was nice but inattentive. We had to ask several times for our water and ice to be brought to us. A second server came in his place to tell us that the computer had frozen and the taking of orders would be delayed. Once we ordered, the food did come in a reasonable time but the Guinness I ordered never showed up. The food as adequate but nothing to write home about. The corned beef was very fatty and the fries were basically scraps and the sweet potato fries were mushy. Really, nothing to commend this experience. Hopefully, they were just having a really bad day.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Castle Rock, Colorado
“Consistently great food/portions and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

My husband and I have been to Obrien's three times in the past two years and we have never been disappointed. I generally order a chicken salad and on this ocassion had their Traditional Cobb with their raspberry dressing (which is faboulous in the summer) and my husband usually orders a burger/fries or a reuben. The portions are great, everything is appealing and tasty. The service is always great - the waitress checked in with us at least 3 times on our last visit to make sure we liked everything and had enough beverages. Overall, the best place in Ouray to get a decent sandwich/burger/salad and not walk away hungry.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
West, Texas
“Cold Beer !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We ate here after our perimeter trail hike so we were starving ! Food was excellent and my beer was very good ! We sat outside on the patio. Very nice !

Visited June 2013